Épilogue

The two of them were so happy they found themselves that they forgot to eat. Too busy cuddling in the bed you know.

Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun were slightly suspicious not seeing them. Soobin left the infimary telling he was just going to get a sweater, and Yeonjun was still supposed to eat right? But here they are, the three of them, waiting for people who will never come.

"You know what? I'll go get them" Taehyun said as he stood up.

"I come with you"Beomgyu responded

"Hey don't leave me alone!!" Kai whined following the two other boys.

Taehyun opened the door of the dormitory without a warning and looked at the two dorks he just woke up. Beomgyu and Kai slid their heads through the door opening. Kai put his hands in front of his mouth in a falsely-surprised expression, and Beomgyu covered his eyes with one hand. "You're too young for that kiddo"

Yeonjun and Soobin didn't know how to react so they just stood in the bed dumbfounded. The older opened the mouth to say something but Taehyun cut him:

"Well, don't worry explaining that was expected. What wasn't was you leaving us eat all alone."

Kai grabbed and lowered the hand in front of his eyes and looked at Soobin :

"Ooh that's why you were hugging him more than me, and kept telling he was cuter than me! I didn't understand because I'm really cute but, in that case it doesn't matter, I guess you've been blinded by love."

"Yeah sure" Beomgyu sarcastically said.

"Anyway we're going now, enjoy yourselves." Taehyun finished, moving Beomgyu and Kai from the door.

Yeonjun and Soobin looked at each other in disbelief and suddently laugh before returning to their original position. They fell asleep with both a big smile plastered on their faces.

--

A/N:

So here it is, it's the end

Thank you for reading my shit

I love you