Onze

"So-Soobin"

"...Hyung a-are you feeling okay? You look very pale."

Yeonjun had to resist the urge to hug tightly the younger. He was so relieved that he was safe. He then suddently remembered what happened earlier that day and stepped back feeling his cheeks burning.

"H..hm. D-does your ankle still hurts?" he stuttered worriedly

"N-No it's good"

An awkward silence filled the room.

"Hyung, c-can we talk about what happened?"

What was worriying him then came back to Yeonjun's mind as the tallest asked about that. He grabbed the latter's arms and looked at him in the eye for the first time in a long time.

"Before that Soobin, I think there's someone spying us! I think it's not safe here, please we must do something! We must warn the manager! Where are Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun?"

" Huh? What are you talking about calm down hyung." he tried to be reassuring, "They went to the cafetaria to eat"

"There's someone who's watching us I swear!"

"Wha-What makes you think that?" Soobin was beginning to be afraid

Yeonjun paused for a time, searching a way to expose that to the other.

"I-uh...R-read something...That was not s-supposed to be r-read"

"What are you talking about Junnie?"

"Uh- Y-you know...Fanfictions..."

"You read fanfictions?" Soobin raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah- anyway one of them is describing events that really happened," he strengthened his grip on the other's arms and lowered his head, " l-like t-today's"

"Wait, are you telling me you're reading Yeonbin fanfictions?" The younger totally forgot what was that fuss all about at this point.

Yeonjun was surprised by his friend's reaction. He wan't scared?

"You- how do you know it's- wait what?" He released his grip and his arms fell along his body

"Are you reading JunnieBinnie's fanfiction?"

"Y-yeah" Yeonjun shamefully acknowledged, forgetting the fact that his friend knows it too.

Soobin facepalmed.

 "shit".

That shocked Yeonjun, who never once heard the young boy swear. He tilted his head and looked at him concerned.

"Binnie are you okay?"

"I am JunnieBinnie"

"What?"

"I said, I am JunnieBinnie. I wrote that. The fanfiction and stuff. I wrote it."

"Huh? Yo-you did? B-but w-why?"

"Y-you know I don't speak much about my problems, w-well writing is a way for me to lay all that and let it go."

"S-so you're telling me you wrote all that?"

"Yes"

"Even the kissing stuff?"

Soobin was taken aback by the question. He looked sideway to avoid the insisting gaze of the other boy.

"Y-Yeah"

"Do you like me?"

Soobin turned his head and his eyes met the older's one. They were sparkling and piercing through his heart. He slightly opened his mouth and tried to speak. This question was maybe the hardest he was ever asked. Of course he knew the answer. But he couldn't say it. It couldn't escape his mouth, these words were too heavy.

"I....I-I "

He bit his lower lip and began to tear up. Soobin you coward. He felt fingers wiping his eyes. He opened them an looked at Yeonjun.

Without a word, the older brought his mouth to Soobin's soft and wet lips, and layed there a mild kiss carrying all the feelings he had for him. Soobin gave himself up to his embrace and let himself drown in his arms. 

Yeonjun felt the need to deepen the kiss coming from his stomach, and placed a hand on the younger's nape. The latter hugged tighter, following his initiative.

Yeonjun drew his head back and looked at Soobin.

"I love you."

Soobin showed his most beautiful smile and put his forehead on the older's shoulder, gripping lightly his shirt.

"I love you too."