VII: Canceled/Niggas

Bryson POV

I felt bad about walking out on Keh today so I decided to come to her house to tell her I was leaving and to apologize . The reason I walked out was because Kehlani told me she wasn't talking to anyone, she had me out here looking stupid, like a fucking side nigga.

Before I pulled out the driveway , I got a notification saying Kehlani posted something on Instagram. It was a picture of her with her boyfriend, it had no caption. The look on her face was a look she never looked at me with, she loved him. Her face said it all "He better than the last one" Damn.

I called her but got no answer.
__________________________
I walked up to her door step.  I was gonna knock but I heard screaming so I let myself in

"FUCK THAT NIGGA"
"Stop talking about him like that ."
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK"
" Relax yo, just chill I love you I'm with you."
"I ain't with this nigga." The nigga ran down the stairs
Omni

"You think I don't kn-"
" that's my bestfriend he's my brother." Kehlani chased Jahron
down the stairs
Jahron snapped his head back at her
" I DONT THINK THATS YOUR BROTHER! THATS YOUR BLOOD? "
"AIGHT BET STILL"
"YOU FUCKING DA NIGGA." Jahrkn said while putting his shoes on

"IM FUCKING MY BROTHER? THATS MY BROTHER..."

When Bryson heard that he left.
"Since she thinks of me like a brother I don't need to be all sincere and nice" Bryson Thought to his self pulling out his phone to text Kehlani.

Kehlani Pov

"I don't believe he's moving all the way to Kentucky, like his whole life is here" I sobbed into Micah's chest

"Keh is ok,come on get up."
"nigga gon always be niggas" Micah whispered helping me up.
——————————————-

Bryson Pov

I threw my phone on my air matress not wanting to argue with Kehlani. I said what I said.(A/N PERIODT) Rich came in my room.

"Whats wrong wit you" He said, responding to my facial expressions.

"Nun Kehlani just pissing me off, talking about I should put my career on hold for her" I said pacing around the room unpacking.

"Well get dressed cause we are going out."
____________________
Kehlani Pov

I clenched my stomach as I felt a horrible pain. 
"MICAHH" I groaned as I feel the pain creep up again.
"AGGGGH"  Micah bust in the room to see what was wrong .
"Kehlani come on..."She cut her self off as she looked down at my legs. I looked down and my thighs were covered in blood.

"UUUUUGH" I screamed feeling another wave of pain. Micah helped me out the bed and put my shoes on.

"Micah what if something happened to the baby." I said as she helped me into her car.

We lived like two minutes away from a hospital. The last thing I seen was the red emergency sign before everything went black.

So it's been Two months 😂
But Im back I know what direction the book is going to go in

But anyways next part big time skipped to 6 years later.... We are just gonna act like its 2019 even though the pictures are from like 2016 💋