I:

Kehlani POV

"MOM!" I ran up to my mom like a little kid . She caught on a picked me up.

"Kehlani get off now your heavy."

"Ok ."

Me an my mom left the airport and she started driving somewhere.

" While Shirley is in the hospital Bryson and Keith will be living with us."

I've been ignoring Bryson ever since the thing that happened in the car.

Flashback

"Bryson you Alright."

" WHY HE HAVE TO TAKE MY GRANDMA."
He banged his hand on the will and turned the car around. I thought we were going to the hospital but Bryson miss the exit. He starts speeding down the highway. I looked over and he had tears going down his face.

"I'm sorry Kehlani." 

He turned the wheel making the car face the water. I put the car in reverse so we would hit the wall instead of falling off the cliff.

"What the fuck Bry-"
Before I could finish my sentence Bryson Passionately Kissed my lips after I processed what was going I kissed him back. He pulled me on his lap. I pulled back and before anything could go to far.

"Bryson I cant do this, not with you."

"Ok I'm sorry."

Flashback

"KEHLANI GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE HOUSE YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE."  I heard my auntie scream from the front door. She was upset because I said I was going to live at my uncles house until Bryson and em left.

I got in my car and put on my seatbelt. I was about to back out the drive way but my aunt was behind the car.

" Get out the damn car now!"

I got out the car ignored her and went in the house.

———————————
Bryson POV

"Come Keith lets go and let grandma sleep."
"Yeah Keith, Bryson will bring y'all back tomorrow."

"Ight grandma love you."

"Keith go to the car I gotta talk to grandma in private."
Keith walked out. I waited a second just to make sure he was gone
wanna
"What's wrong?"

" I kissed Kehlani"

"YOU DID WHAT!" I turned around and seen Kehlani and her mom