Here Snaky Snaky!

Last Time:

After a moment of silence Naruko saw the figure get up and walk over to her. She looked up into his eyes as he cupped her cheeks with his hands, "Stay here. I'll make sure you aren't bored." He unzipped her dress and it hit the ground ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Rin bowed respectfully as she entered Gaara's home. "Good evening, kazekage. Your secretary told me to come here."

"Yes, it was safer for you all to stay in this guesthouse instead of in the village. Everyone is resting from their journey." explained Gaara to which the kunoichi nodded in understanding.

"Has anything happened since the others arrival, kazekage-sama?" Rin asked seriously despite being in the comfortable home.

"The items that this man Ivan stole have been found and were sent to Konoha for further testing. The items in question were tubes filled with blood. What that entails I don't know, but the papers found with them mentioned some rather grisly experiments involving the human body and bloodlines. We will, of course, know more when the results return." comment Gaara gesturing politely for Rin to have a seat on the couch. Once they were both settled and Rin had some tea and food.

"What else, kazekage-sama?" asked Rin while munching on a rice ball.

"My ninjas are doing an inventory on all businesses ... with any luck we will have all of the possible hideouts for that snake. Everything will need to be handled with extreme care. I don't want a massive fight to occur in my village especially if the hideout turns out to be near a civilian district." said Gaara sternly.

The kunoichi smiled with a slight bow of her head, "I understand, kazekage-sama. I'm sure the others have already been thinking about this too."

"I have informed the of my concerns. Please feel free to pick a room to sleep in. Tomorrow will be busy." The kazekage stated calmly.

"Thank you for your hospitality kazekage-sama" Rin bowed again. After having her fill of food she went to find a place to sleep. As she wandered the halls she noticed that someone was missing ... where was Minato? It didn't concern her too much that the shinobi was missing, but it was a little odd. If he didn't reappear in the morning then she worry, but until then a bath and some sleep were exactly what she needed.

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruko smiled as her dress hit the ground, "and how will you be keeping me out of trouble may I ask Minato? I do love details." She purred playfully as he rested his hands on her naked hips. She wasn't ashamed at all about being completely naked in front of this man.

Minato simply smiled in response and leaned in to kiss her passionately. She ran her hands against the rough cool material of the jonin's vest and tilted her head back to meet the ninja's lips. As the hypnotic motion of their lips brought soft moans from her Minato allowed his hands to travel over her soft tan skin.

The feeling of their tongues dancing together and those rough fingers along her skin made her moan softly. Minato only removed his hands for a second to shed the vest and shirt revealing his ripped muscles under his tan skin. He pulled her close loving the feeling of her breasts pressing against his chest. Naruko kissed him hungrily and wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up and laid her on the silky red sheets.

"Minato ahhh hah!" Her back arched as his hand massaged her right breast. Her moans were driving him mad, he wanted more of those delicious sounds. He kissed his way down her neck and started sucking on her other nipple.

Naruko moaned wantonly as her hands flexed in the sheets, but she forced herself to focus. She brought her leg up ad gently rubbed the bulge in the jonin's pants. Minato groaned and shot the woman a smirk before taking a perky nipple in his mouth and nibbling it. Naruko cried out in pleasure at the feeling of the teeth grazing the sensitive flesh.