3.

The minute Paul got home, he showed Tavin the card, explained what Chris had said and the moment the last word left his lips, Tavin started to howl with wheezy laughter. Paul raised his eyebrows,

"What's so funny?"

"He's offering to be your fucking sugar daddy!"Tavin wheezed out and Paul went red, remembering what Tavin had told him about sugar daddies. 

"But he's not old" Paul said and Tavin shrugged, 

"So he's a splenda daddy" Tavin said and then went into a coughing fit, clearing his throat the man continued, "I'd try it out man, but get to know him first" 

"How?" 

"Ask for a date, if he declines its probably sketch, if he accepts then go" 

"But I'm not gay" Paul said quickly and Tavin rolled his eyes, 

"Duh, that whole 'sugar daddies just want sex' thing is a myth usually, most of the time they just want company, ask what this guy wants okay?" 

"...Makes sense" Paul said and then looked at his friends sickly look, "okay you need to go to bed, c'mon".

Paul helped Tavin to bed and tucked him in, going to his own room, changing into pajamas and crawling into bed, thinking to himself and he got out, heading over to his discarded jeans and taking out the card, sending a quick text to the number, 

"Hey, it's Paul, was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner" 

Paul chewed on his lip and stared at his screen, his heart almost stopping when he received a text back, 

"Hello Paul. I'd be glad to get dinner with you, what day and time works for you?" 

 "7pm, Friday? I can meet you at your office" 

"Works for me, see you then darling"

Paul blushed at the pet name before shutting his phone off and placing it on his side table, curling up in bed again and staring at the wall. 

He didn't know what to expect, he'd never been on a date before although this was most certainly more of a business dinner than date. 

The thought relaxed Paul slightly and he closed his eyes, falling asleep not long after.