Part 5

I woke up early and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and saw hyung preparing for our breakfast. After we ate, I went upstairs to take a bath. I choose to wear a white t-shirt and a black short. After taking a bath, I look myself in the mirror while brushing my hair. As I'm fixing my hair I saw a girl walking behind me. I immediately turned around and saw nothing. I look at the mirror again and saw the girl infront of me. I shouted on the top of my lungs. Hyung entered my room and ask me if I was okay. I was almost crying because of fear. Why is she following me? Why me? Is she the girl that we saw on the road?........Is she dead?.

We are here in the living room watching some movies. Actually, I can't focus. I'm not looking on the television. I'm just looking at the ground. I'm thinking about the things that is happening right now. My mind is full of thoughts about the girl.

"Kookie look at  them! They are so cute!"

"Kookie?"

"Kookie!!"

"Y-yes?" I didn't know that hyung is calling me. I looked at him and he gave me a weird face.

"What happened? Huh?" He asked.

"Ahh t-the girl is walking on the road right?" I said trying to recall the things on the movie.

"What? It didn't happened, and I mean what happened to you not what happened on the movie" he said as he chuckled.

"Ahh.." I was speechless.

"Ya, are you okay?" He asked.

"Hyung can we go to the mall?" I asked as I gave him a smile.

"Of course"

I changed my clothes and went to the mall. We bought some clothes and ate in the restaurant. Hyung already went into his home and I went to my apartment.

Its already 10pm, I did my night routine and change my clothes. I laid down on my bed and check my phone. I got a message from my sister.

Noona: why you didn't come huh?

Me: huh? You said we're not going to meet right?

Noona: did I?

Me: you forgot? You know noona, you made me scared

Noona: Oh

Me: that's it?

Noona: what do you want me to say?

Me: no sorry?

Noona: k fine sorry

Me: forgiven:)

Me: okay I'm going to sleep now I have a work tomorrow bye noona! Miss u~~~

Noona: k

"Wow, again. No miss u or something" I mumbled to myself as I put my phone on the table and sleep.