part 3 the fight

"what were you thinking young lady?!"

after they found a secluded area and transformed back into their civilian forms,adrien was about to scold Lila for leaving  so cowardly when his dad beat him to it.

"you were suppose to purify the black butterfly first,before you threw your lucky charm in the air"gabriel continued scolding Lila,"and if that wasn't irresponsible enough, you left paris in the mercy of thoso two villans,".

"he was going to steal our miraculouses"Lila defended.

adrien gaped in disbelief,"that's what you're so worried about?we just basically started 'stoneheart returns'.we have to go back."

"m-mabye my dad and the police force has got it cover"sabrina spoke unsurely.

nathalie flashed the screen of her tablet before evryone,showing a live footage of stoneheart and his army causing destruction in thier path. not even the police standed an chance.

the camera shifted and zommed in on hawk moth and mariposa,both standing on top of the effiel tower,both enjoying the view of the army of giant creature's causing havoc everywhere.

the camera shifted and soomed in on one of stoneheart army,showing an fimmalier teenager with blonde hair 

"melyene exclaimed in worry .

"we have to get back."adrien repeated.

"and get killed by those monsters?"chloe exclaimed.

"there not monsters." adrien snapped,"they're innocent civilians just like us"

adrien stared at his miraculous ,the ring that turned him into chat noir ,"i don't know why you gvae us this responsibilty dad,but..."

"i didn't"gabriel corrected his son ,"the miraculouses did.but maybe i misinterpreted them wrong. i shouldn't have put my own son in danger. you should've stayed home when i told you to"

"but i didn't want to stay home!"adrien snapped.he cal,ed down a bit,"i just want to face the outside world."

gabriel never saw his son like this before.for year, he has always obeyed his father withut question.but strongly expressing his frustration to him...?

adrien turned and gazed at the eiffiel tower, "and it's time i face it head on."