part 1 the miraculous team

adrien point of view (pov)

they say first day of school was crazy but it couldn't be this crazy 

he was happy when his dad finally allowed him to go to high school which means he finally gets to meet new friends and experience what an high school life is all about. it probably beats being home schooled  

at last his first chance in making a good impression failed when his childhood best friend argued with one of his new classmate. their argument led to him accidentally spilling his soda on an nearby classmate.

he didn't even have the chance to apology to her as Chloe laughed at the blue haired teen.she took this as an insult and left while giving him an angry glare.

Chloe didn't even bother to back him up with an apology.she even said he doesn't need any other friend as the rest of their classmates are total losers.

beside;he made one new friend .nino was weird ,but he comforted adrien and advised him to clear thing up with the blue haired raven marinette ,next time he meets her. 

he was planing to apology to her after class when unfortunately ,a giant rock hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere and marinette was nowhere to be seen.the rock hand terrorised the school.it even grabbed most of his classmate the only one who weren't not caught nino,Lila,Sabrina,Chloe and alya.

He managed to lead them to his body guard while immediately ushered the six teenager inside the limo and drove them to the agreste mansion where they could hide.

the rock creature was all over the news. as it stomped through the streets,causing panic to the citizens. all the police force attempts to stop it failed.

upon seeing her friend trying to break free from the rock creature grasp,alya stood up.

"are you crazy"nino grabbed her arm.

"my friend is in danger .i have to do something"alya shot back to nino

"you can"

everyone turned back to see gabriel agretse  apoching themwith a medium sized hexagonal box was in his hands. the top of the box was decorated with chinese symbols.

he placed the box on the table andd t=pressed the side s.the top of the box opened ,revealing the inside of the box which divided into seaven sections,each of a diffrent color. minus two section ,each one had an piesce of jewelry stored within them "ooh don't mind if i do "chole said reaching for the bee-themed comb only for alya to slap her hand."no no miss cesaire"gabriel assued,"it's for  all of you."

while her classmates gaped in shock at what they assume to be generosity ,chloe grabbed the bee comb as she examined it in the light thee bee comb glowed and a ball of light hovered around chole before stopping in front of her.the ball of light "popped",to revealing a small,bee like creature.while chole slightly screamed at the creature before her, alya was fascinated by it ,insprining her t grab a jewelry too one that was an necklace that was crafted to look like an foxtail.

just  like the comb , the necklace glowed ,and a fox-like creature with the same shape as bee appeared before alya.

the others soon followed suite;nino grabbed the turtle-themed bracelet, and aa turtle creature appeared.sabrina picked a peacock themed pin and an peacock creature complimented her making her blush.lila chose the ladybug themed earrings and was greeted by a ladybug creature.adrien was th elast ,and he picked up the last jewelry in the box a black ring with an paw print in the middle.just like the other jewleries a flying creature appeared one resembling a black cat he was speechles but after his dad told him they were going to be superheros...