"I trusted you." I said.

"I know, and you still can if you just let me explain."

"Bree trusted you. That was your biggest failure, to loose Bree's trust like that. That's what will hurt you."

"Andy I can fix this!" he pleaded.

"You are a good for nothing slime ball. You are worse than Ryker you betrayed us and you are a coward for it!" instead of feeling worse like I hoped he would, he just smiled a horrible smile at me and laughed.

"You're right. I can't keep this act up anymore. Listening to you cry and whine about your problems was the hardest for me Wanna know a secret?" he asked in a whisper. "I don't know why you cut, you should have just ended yourself from the start and saved Harrison the time." He laughed a cynical laugh.

I was partly shocked that this was the friend I thought I had made, but is really a creepy, scary, crazy person. The other part of me wanted to cry. Who says those type of things to a persons face. A person who is already emotionally unstable.

"You are a stupid little girl who needs to stop acting like a whiny, spoiled, brat."

"Shut up." I tried.

"It's funny because you think that everyone in this house cares about you and your well being."

"Stop it."

"But really, no one cares and I'm proof that you trust the wrong people. Your life is going to hell and soon."

"That's enough!" I told him sternly.

"You could have left any time. You stayed because you were for once hearing the truth. You are worthless and unimportant. You aren't special in any way and your looks scream original." I didn't know what else to do. I could have left but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of winning. I couldn't cry or show any other emotion, I couldn't let him win this.

"I can't wait until Harrison finds you and-"

"Andy, what are you doing in here?" Jade said as she opened up the door.

"I-I." I choked. I couldn't talk. Everything he said kept replaying in my head. Haunting me, and pressuring me.

The next thing I knew I was being pushed out of the door and Trevor's horrid laugh began to echo loudly. Original.

"We had assumed you went up to your room." Jade said to me. "Not stuck with him! We hadn't even realized you stayed in there." Unimportant.

"I think I'm going to go to my room for a couple minutes to think, tell Dylan for me please?" I asked.

"Yah, of course! Go on ahead, we have this covered!" Worthless.

I made my way to my room and locked it, leaving me with my thoughts. Which isn't such a good idea.

I couldn't think about it right now. I had to put on a smile and fake it. So I pushed all of my thoughts to the back of my head and saved them for later. I took some deep breaths and made my way back down stairs.

"Hey, there you are!" Dylan said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?!" I freaked. What if someone heard what Trevor said to me and told Dylan! I can't let Dylan know what I used to do. I'm not going to lie, he was the reason and now that he's changed, I don't know how he'd react.

"Well because of Trevor..."

"Whatever you heard he's a manipulative liar and it's not true."

"Yah... We kind of went over that. When Bree was aiming a gun at Chase and I."