Chapter 12

Chandler were asleep on the couches snoring away Monica Phoebe and Rachel were all asleep in the bedrooms "Rose" Joey whispers next to me as we lie on the makeshift bed.

"Yes" we hadn't had the time to talk since we played more games and everyone was drunk a part of me wanted to,talk but my head was being stubborn.

"You really haven't had you know with anyone else?" Thank god it was this question and not the baby question

"Yes really" he turns over and strokes my back.

"Rose that date we still need to have it, my ma said she would have Millie for another night" I turn over I can just about make out his face .

"Joe I would love too but are you sure your mom doesn't mind" he kisses me.

"Stop your a worrier yes she doesn't plus we need actual alone time" he gives me a look and touches my leg.

"vuoi che tu sappia fare sesso" he kisses me again "we can't here" he moves his hand down "Joey...sto" my eyes shut my breathing hitches he kisses me again he knows how to get me to a place where I succumb .

"It's my turn to give you something.." he smirks against my lips "it's not like we haven't done this before" I hold his arms "shh" he looks up at me then lies down at the bottom of my feet.

"Hey no no not that" I try and whisper

"Shhh mans at work here" I shut up and just let him do what he wants to.  I feel like I'm floating how can one man make me feel like I'm a blushing teenager again it was thrilling pure pleasure and amazing.

p a ch"Joe you're the reason I haven't been with anyone else your the only man a woman needs" I finally get out once I climaxed.

"Rose trust me I will make you scream next time" of course that was all said in Italian "now let's sleep I don't want to see two mornings man gotta sleep".

Let me know if you want a bit of smut or not sorry for the long awaited chapter.