"...Hey."
I jump and find Luka.
"Oh god...how embarrassing."
I whisper to myself and quickly wipe away my tears.
"Don't worry...It's just me."

I sigh and find him a little closer to me.
"...I know you're not ok but I still want to ask."
I force a chuckle but nod, "I'm fine...nothing I'm not use to."
He sighed as well, "even though we met just a few minutes ago...I'm here if you need anything...and we can just stand here in silence if you'd like...or if you want me to leave you can just tell me, don't worry."

I chuckle again and eye him, "you're pretty cool...and I don't mind..."

Adrien

"Marinette!"
She rushed off.
I try catching up to her when I felt a hand grab me and turn to find Lila.

"...Get the fuck off-"
I couldn't finish because she forcefully kissed me and I felt her tongue come in...

I quickly back away and spit out whatever the fuck she shoved in me and find a pill.
"Hey-"
"What the fuck!"
I was about to yell at Lila when I find Luka barking at Kim as he only shrugged and rushed to catch up to Marinette.

I try following as well but Lila once again shoved me back to a wall and felt her hands rubbing on me, "...Let's go upstairs..?"
"Get the hell away from me..!"
And push her away to head out...

Finding Luka and Marinette talking when I noticed she'd been crying.
And what made my heart throb a little was when I heard her chuckle with Luka.

...I could be drunk already but I felt like I was defeated, like I lost.
I wanted to walk over and join, or more like throw Luka out and leave me and Marinette alone...but I just curse at myself and head back inside...

"Bye, man see you Monday."
Luka said.
When he leaves, I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn to find Marinette.

I stop chewing my slice of cake when Marinette flinched.
"Woah, it's just me..."
She chuckled lightly and I just stay silent.
"Hey you are the cake already? I thought we were going to sing happy birthday..."

I smile as well and say, "Sit..."
"...What?"
"S...sit, with me...come on. Let's share...you can sing it to me."
She laughs and I instantly felt weightless.

As she did though, she scrunched her nose, "ugh, sorry Adrien, as your friend I'm going to be honest. Please stop smoking. It smells horrible and it's bad for you-"
"Done..."

She eyed me in surprise and soon chuckled, "you're drunk aren't you?"
"No, I'm here...So the cake...it's amazing...I loved it, thank you."
I notice her body language get comfortable and she nodded.

"Thanks...surprisingly I made it all on my own without messing it up..."
We share a laugh until she said, "uh...I've gotta go. Alya called us a taxi so I better head down—"
"No!"
I made her jump and apologize, "I mean no...I'm taking you guys."

"You're drunk Adrien..."
"No I'm not..."
She glared me down and I roll my eyes with a smile, "next time...but thanks for the invite...happy birthday."

"...so you only made me a cake? Anything other gift I got?"
She was about to get up when she eyed me.
"...Honestly I didn't know what to give you...you have basically everything though, right rich boy?"

I laugh and she only smiled.
"What about...a kiss?"
"Oh god you're really drunk."
"No I'm serious..."
She then stayed in silence...

"...Like...the chocolate right?"
I then burst out laughing and she stayed silent again.
"No...Mare, give me a kiss..."
I go to collect her hand and as I stared her down she averted her eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"You asking me for a kiss..."

"It's just a cheek kiss."
"Why?"
"Because that's what I want."
"Why are you stubborn...does it look like I want to give you a kiss?"
I then look her up and down as a joke and she rolled her eyes, "...hmm, maybe? I don't know...I can feel it...I know you want to."

I find her cheeks red and chuckle, her hand trembling in mine, I squeeze it.

"...Alright...I'll stop, I am drunk...sorry—"
Her lips touch my cheek and she finally got up.
"You probably won't remember that."

I eye her and soon got up myself, her neck craned back a little eyeing me and it was like we were magnets, getting pulled closer to each other and my hands went to her face to kiss her.

She didn't kiss back, but when I pulled away to give another, she does and felt her hands cup mine.

"Marinette!"
I didn't let her pull away until I pecked her one last time and heard Alya rush up the stairs.
Marinette pulls away astonished and turning to Alya.

"...Y'all ok?"
I stay quiet and Marinette nods.
"Ok...taxi's here let's go. Bye Adrien, happy birthday."
I only wave and find Marinette getting pulled away by Alya, giving me one last look.