"Mhh— it's Daddy" Jasmine, seeming fueled by Tia's response, thrusted upwards into her, matching her motions.

"Say it again" Jasmine pulled Tia's hair yet again, reaching in front rubbing Tia's clit. The pleasure was becoming unbearable, Jasmine lifted Tia up seeing that the strap was covered with her juices. She let Tia slide back down on it. Jasmine started going faster, Tia helplessly cried out as she leaned forward in efforts to move.

"Please, Jasmine get out of me." Jasmine pulled her back by her hips, hard enough to cause Tia to cum unannounced. Jasmine pulled out looking at the strap, it sorta looked like milk was on it. Tia's body still vibrated, from the vibrator that was still in her.

"No more Jasmine please" Jasmine smiled, turning Tia around so she could kiss her.

"Mhm, listen to me and listen good" she yanked Tia by her hair

"You gone shut the fuck up and take whatever I give to you, in whatever way I see fit. Do I make myself clear."

"Yes" Jasmine smacked her ass

"I can't hear you, Do I make myself clear." Jasmine slowly pushes one finger in her, she skipped two and went to three. Next thing she had her hand in Tia.

"GAWD I HEAR YOU!!" Tia screamed as her body shook from Jasmine roughly motions. Jasmine leaned down to whisper in Tia's ear.

"Mhh I don't know why I like, I just know that I like it. Don't you like it?" She pushed harder, and faster. "Say you like it"

"Ouuu I like it, just like that"

"Yea like that"

"Fuck yesss" Tia body fell on the bed like it weighed a 1000 pounds. Jasmine slowly pulled her hand out slowly

"Tired already, I know this ain't Tia"

"Get this damn vibrator...oh shit!" Her orgasm came like a quiet storm, but took the most out of her. "Gawd. That's it I'm done."

"Oh we ain't done til I said we're done" Jasmine took the hand cuffs off, Picking Tia up carrying her in the other room. She chained Tia up , to the post.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Tia asked Jasmine nervously

"That Baby is for me to know and for you to find out"

GilPov

Ok I left my work phone over at Tia house, so I decided to go and get it. Before I went to her house I picked up Ken.

"Ouu Chile it's a hot, Hey Gil." Ken got in the car closing the door

"Hey boo" I pulled out his driveway heading to Tia's house. His phone rung, he just ignored it.

"You gone get that right"

"No let that shit ring" he shrugged turning the A/C down to 55

"Boy I'm not bout to be no damn popsicle, and answer the phone"

"Fine, ya sound like Jasmine telling Tia to answer my phone."

"Get off my best Ken."

"Aight...Hello...No I don't know where Tia is...No I'm not gone call and see.....Mind your fucking business there wouldn't be a problem....Don't tell me I don't know, bitch I been here when you wasn't.....Don't be mad at her cause she found her somebody to love and who loves her..... Bitch don't try me, I'll beat the edges back on your head...Bet bitch pull up and bring your ape ass sister to."

"Damn who you fighting?"

"Tia sisters Tamar and Chloe. Why won't they let Tia be happy? Tia loves Jasmine, I like em together, Talea like em together. Mia loves her some JaJa. Everybody else love Jasmine and Tia, why can't they asses do the same."