Chapter 1

"I have to live 2 whole months with Zoe and Joe?" i paused throwing my school bag on the floor. "What the hell?"
"Watch your language Emily, your dad's off at a trip and i live 3 hours away from London! I can't come and get you everyday, i work!"
"But mum! I don't want to"
"Why?"
"Because Zoe is with Alfie and i don't want to invade their space and Joe... Mum! Joe can't do anything and i'll appear in all their vlogs and ughj!" i shouted, slamming my bedroom door. There was no point in fighting, it's not that i didn't want to go with them, i love them, i really do but they're filming all day and it's annoying to be on a camera 24/7, Zoe's and Joe's viewers knew who i was, they'd mentioned me in some of their videos but no one had actually seen me in any of their videos because i didn't want anyone to see me... I didn't look anything like Joe and Zoe, i was really tall and big and even a bit chubby and I didn't want people on their channels putting harsh comments about how i could be their sister and how i could be so ugly compared to them, i wouldn't want them to get annoyed with their fans.
I take my huge navy green suitcase and put all my uniforms at the bottom and then lay my normal clothes on top.
"Mum!" i shout opening the door.
"What?" She replies screaming from Upstairs.
"Does Joe even know how a washing machine works, does he iron?"
"Zoe will come around to help and you'll be with her on weekends, don't worry about clean clothes"
******************************
After school the next day Zoe and Joe were waiting for me in the car outside of school, i opened the door and threw my bag inside.
"Hello chimpmunk"
"Hi jojo" i smile. "Who am i going with now?"
"You're going to stay with Caspar and moi until friday and then i'll take you to Zoe's on saturday, deal?" He says extending his hand so i shake it.
"Deal"
We drove about 20 minutes and we were at Joe's flat.
Zoe and me walked up the stairs whilst Joe went up the lift with the suitcase. When i got to the door i knocked three times and caspar opened the door.
"Emily!!!" he shouted hugging me.
"No hug for me?" joe says going through with the suitcase.
"Em's i'm going to help you put your things in their place but then i have to go, Alfie and I have a meeting and i need to go as soon as i finish here"
I nod and take the suitcase rolling it down the stairs and to the right into Joe's bedroom, so messy god!
"Joe, you could of cleaned up a bit for your sisters" caspar jokes taking my suitcase and placing it on the bed.
"Thank you sir" i smile at him.
"You're welcome mademoiselle" he bows making me laugh.
"Wait, why am i leaving my things in joe's room?" I ask myself turning to look at joe. "Where are you sleeping?"
"Caspar and I are sharing bedroom"
"No way! Jojo i told mum i'd come here if i wasn't going to bother, i'm going up to the living room, i can sleep there, we can get a schedule so i can use the bathroom and i can put my clot..."
"Wow!" Zoe jumps infront of me putting her hands on my shoulders "Breath in and out, you're talking fast and getting nervous, we wouldn't want you to have a panic attack here, right?"
I nod and sit down on the bed breathing in and out, just as Zoe, i had panic attacks too, the only thing me and Zoe had in common.
"Emily it really doesn't bother me to share rooms with joe, he's an okay roomate" caspar says leaning against the door.
"I just really didn't want to bother anyone"
I'm quite humble and shy, i hate having to make a big deal about things and the thing i hate most is people having to change there plans for me, but i guess i didn't really have any opcions...
"Em's you're my little sister, I don't mind if you bother me... That's what siblings do" Joe whispers in my ear as he puts his arms around me.
"But... What about Caspar, i feel bad for him having to share room, and to top that the poor boy has to share a room with you" i mock joe pushing him off me.
"You're like a sister to me Emily" he says pulling me into one if caspar's huge bear hugs.
"Well i guess i'll get used to this..."