𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

SHE COULD HEAR THEIR HUSHED WHISPERS FROM HER BEDROOM. IT WASN'T HARD TO MAKE OUT THE URGANT TONE IN THER VOICES. They were supposed to be sleeping, in fact Lyra had been out cold for a few hours, she was drooling onto her pillow when the three year old girl had heard her brother hit his head off of the door handle. Her drooping eyelids almost closing every time she tried to look at her brother. He sensed that she woke and didn't hesitate to shush Lyra with his finger on his lips, silently asking her to be quiet.

The twins began their descent down the hallway, tiptoeing along the side of the corridor to avoid all of the spots that creaked. By the time they got to the top of the staircase they could hear the voices loud and clear, but they could not see the faces. The twins sat on the step at the top of the stairs and peered down at the elder witches in their living room. From what they could see, there were two elders, three witches, and their parents. None of whom had noticed their presence.

The witch with the short black hair spoke first, her talking was much more quiet than the others, yet her words created a roar of voices. "They are too powerful," she stated. "we can't keep them around for much longer."

"We have no where else to go, we've taken them everywhere, no other place has enough magic to mask them." Their mother cried out.

"That doesn't change the fact that they have found you, how long until they act." The elder asked

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

SHE SHOULD HAVE RUN AWAY THE MOMENT SHE NOTICED THAT THE WOLF WAS GONE. SHE SHOULD HAVE ESCAPED AS FAST AS SHE COULD. Even if her attempt to leave failed, she would have peace of mind knowing she tried her best. Instead she took her time, turning around as if she had all the time in the world. It was funny really, she was usually a very smart person. She could sense danger instantly, it was how she was able to stay alive for all these years, yet she didn't even think to make a hasty escape.

The red haired witch stood there, stiff as a board, in front of the most dangerous man on the planet. She hadn't said anything yet, her mind was racing trying to find a way to speak without losing the silent battle they were fighting. He clearly didn't have the same thing happening in his head, the smirk on his face made that apparent. He knew that he had already won, all he had to do was throw her off her rhythm. (Street smarts!) It was easier said than done though, the scarlet witch knew how to stay on her feet. At least she did. She was truly stuck; there was no way she would be able to escape the grasp of the immortal hybrid without showing what she was truly capable of.