After Schol HOEDOWN

HaAay guys!!! ^_^ I know it's ben a while, but ur BETCH IS BACK!!?! I hope you enjoy this ;) it gets kinda stemy!

The scool day was finnaly done! I was so tired bcuz I learned about the cold war and it put me to sleep. >:( Just let global warming do it's thing and warn everything up!! Don't start a war about it?? Haha anyway old people are boring.
I saw my butter standing by the limo, and ran up to him. "Can we pleeesse stop at the mall?? I hen't gotten any new cloths in days :( everyone at school is wering cool stuff and I WANT IT to!!"
"anything for my favorite betch!" He sed "heres yur mom's credit cart, I stole it bcuz I new you wild wanna shop!"
"UR THE BESTT!! I will tell my momto give you a raisin"
He step on the pedal to the metal and we were at the mall.
My favor tit stores are Aeroplane and Fitch, Aeropostale, Hollister, and Victoria's Cigarette of course!! You beaver know when you might have to look extra secy ;)
Anyways, I ran right into Victor's secret and guess who I saw there! 😥✝️ THOMAS!! I was so mad! How did he get here fatter than me!? Johan drove so fast I thought we would get armrested :/
Thomas was in there shoping with his hot girlfriend! She likes so perfect, she's so tall skinny tan and white teeth (I put a picture above 😥 )I felt like a pig! Be four I could run out he saw me! He looked me head to toe and scoft. Iran out so fast!
I wanted to cry. Why was I so ugly??!?? I had to go to ambercrombie and ditch to calm myself down. That is wen I saw him.
THE BOT FROM LUNCH!!!