Fourteenth Dare and Thirteenth and Fourteenth Ask!

Amari: Alrighty everyone we have a dare and two asks so let's start off with the ask for Mikan.

Binx: This ask is from -praise_atua- and they ask 'I just ran into a wall at Disneyland and it left a bruise. How do I fix it?'

Mikan: W-Well you c-can either p-put ice on it, a-a heat pad, or wr-wrap it d-depending on where it is.

Amari: Next is the dare and the dare is 'I dare the more "Mature ones" not to talk to the other one in the relationship for 3 chapters. No contact. Including notes.' Well shit.

Kyoko: Its only for three chapters so they'll be fine.

Amari: Have you seen Kokichi when he gets ignored?

Shuichi: It doesn't usually end well...

Amari: No it doesn't.

Maki: The brat is going to have to suck it up.

Amari: Hopefully he won't do anything too drastic...

Sonia: Don't worry, everything will be just fine!

Kyosuke: I hope so.

A Few Hours Later

Binx: You guys have an ask.

Kokichi: Can't that wait?

Binx: No, the ask is 'What's it feel like?' What they're talking about is your partners not talking to you.

Kokichi: I'm totally fine.

Binx: We all know that a big lie.

Kokichi: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Makoto: He's just going to keep lying. Well I don't like it, it feels awful.

Kaito: Tell me about but hey! At least it won't last forever!

Gundam: The Great Gundam doesn't like his Dark Queen not talking to him.

Juzo: This is bullshit!

Binx: That's all for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.