Third and Fourth Dare!

Amari: Alrighty we have a dare everyone but first. *gives Nagito hope bagels and Tenko a sign that says degenerate male* Nagito you aren't bad and Tenko you don't have to talk to them.

Binx: The first dare is from Aikyan from Anime_Trap_Lover and the dare is 'I dare the V3 characters-all of them- to play Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony!'

Amari: Kokichi and Shuichi you're not aloud to say anything.

After They Play

Miu: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT!?

Gonta: Gonta not understand this.

Rantaro: This is very weird.

Amari: The next is is from Anime Otaku and they want to see our talents reversed. They also want to hug Junko, Izuru, and Mikan while Aikyan wants to hug Chihiro and Kokichi.

Hajime: Isn't Nagito still a yandere?

Amari: *points to Binx*

Binx: *restraining Nagito*

Nagito: NO ONE IS ALOUD TO TOUCH MY HOPEFUL SENPAI! *trying to break free from the restraints*

Amari: See it's taken care of also since Junko's still dead and I have no intentions of reviving her anytime soon you can't hug her, I'm sorry. *snaps fingers*

Aikyan and Anime Otaku: *appears*

Anime Otaku: *hugs Izuru and Mikan*

Mikan: *timidly hugs back*

Izuru: *hugs back bored*

Aikyan: *hugs Chihiro and Kokichi*

Chihiro and Kokichi: *hugs back*

Amari: *snaps fingers sending Aikyan and Anime Otaku back* Now the reversed talents. *snaps fingers* Woah, I feel really weird. It's like half of my mind is gone.

Miu: Tell me about it!

Kokichi: Its not thaaaaaaaaaaat bad.

Kyoko: That's because this affects more than others.

Peko: Yeah.....

Nagito: *getting more tangled in the restraints*

Talia: I'm not going to ask how he pulled that off.

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!