Geun cleared his throat and both of their attention was turned back to the celebrity in front of them, "Looks like you do have some talent behind all that attitude." he said, Baekhyun's smirk grew only this time it was a cocky grin.

"I sure do, to bad you don't though."

Geun rolled his eyes and made a 'tsk' sound, "Look Minseok, we're gonna have to rehearse another time. I have a shoot to go to," Minseok nodded and watched as the celebrity exited the studio.

Baekhyun ran a hand through his now slightly sweaty hair as he walked towards Minseok, the older folded his arms causing the younger to raise a brow. "What?" Baekhyun asked.

"One, how come you lied and said you couldn't dance? And two, are you crazy?!"

Baekhyun chuckled, "Yeah, did you already forget Minnie?"

Minseok rolled his eyes and sighed, "It's hard not to when you do stuff like sing and dance, that's a little too normal." Baekhyun shrugged and wrapped his arm around Minseok's shoulder.

"Oh well, not my problem," he said with a smirk, Minseok rolled his eyes for the second time and began walking to the other half of the studio. Baekhyun followed him like a lost puppy following its owner, "Minnie where are you going? Aren't you done for the day? Isn't Geun all you had to deal with?" Baekhyun asked.

"Stop calling me that, and no, Geun isn't the only celebrity I have to see today," Minseok said, Baekhyun sighed heavily and went in the door after the latter. Another well-known artist was inside the room awaiting Minseok's arrival.

Baekhyun hadn't noticed the second person in the room until he heard: "Baekhyun?!"

He turned his head in the direction the call came from and his eyes widen slightly as his eyes laid on a childhood friend, "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said, but how? He thought Chanyeol moved to another town in Korea, but here he was standing right in front of him.

Sehun, Chanyeol's music partner, looked at the messy-haired adult and raised an uncertain brow. "Chanyeol you know him?" he asked, the other nodded with an ear to ear smile on his face.

"Do I?! We were best friends in elementary school! I moved away though and never saw him again, by the way how's Baekbeom?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "I haven't talked to him in five years, he moved away when..." he cleared his throat, no longer being able to talk he looked at Minseok with a pleading look.

"Um, Chanyeol, I listened to the song you sent me but are you sure you want a routine to this? It's more on the slow side. Don't get me wrong it isn't like grandma slow but it's not turbo fast either." Minseok said causing Sehun to laugh.

"Minseok, what the hell did you just say? I didn't understand a word of that," Sehun stated, Chanyeol also laughed, the previous conversation with Baekhyun completely forgotten.

"Me neither," Chanyeol agreed, Minseok shrugged. "I mean, we young is pretty upbeat, but I don't think it's enough for a whole routine. Maybe just a dance here and there."

"I'm fine with that," Sehun said standing to his feet, Chanyeol nodded as well, "Okay. I guess that's what we're doing then."

Baekhyun stood awkwardly rubbing his arm not knowing what to do, Minseok placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear that he could sit down and watch while they rehearsed.

Baekhyun did what he was told, not really knowing what else to do. He watched as Minseok went over the few ideas he had for dances, each time Sehun and Chanyeol instantly agreed.

Minseok had them do a move were they lazily kicked their leg out against the floor, it was a good move but it was missing something. "How about you add arms to that dance," Baekhyun suggested.