Part 2, Familiar..

-Many years later after the incident.. -

South Korea's POV:

'Did I seriously wake up at 3 am- YES I DID, I HATE YOU CLOCK' I got up from my bed and I walked towards my closet to get my uniform. For some reason my school thought I was a girl so they gaved me a girls school uniform. My 'Father' wanted to re-order the uniform but they couldn't since they ran out. 'SO NOW I HAVE TO SUFFER BEING A GIRL THAT'S GREAT!! '

I changed into my uniform. I had to wear a white skirt, a white buttoned shirt, a Navy blue school jacket, black leggings, and dark blue shoes. I could tell this was already going to be hell for me..

I walked down stairs, my 'Father' was already making breakfast for me. So I didn't have to take long thinking about what I should make.

-1 hour later.. -

I noticed my 'Father' staring at me..

“Dad?.. What's wrong? ” I asked he just replied with, “ oh nothing!  It's just I've been wondering how'd you look like as a girl and I guess that's how you look like” he said with a shrug and a little smile, I smiled back.

- (HHHHHH-) 1 MORE HOUR-

My 'Father' then took me to school and dropped me off. I was so nervous because I'm acting like a girl but im actually a boy. Once I came into the school I saw people staring at me, I felt kinda uuncomfortable.

THEN LIKE WHAT I ALWAYS DO TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL I ALWAYS GET LOST.  'Great I'm lost.. I've never seen this place before though.. ' I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps behind me. “W-WHO GOES THERE!?”  I said in a loud voice so the person could hear me. “what are 'YOU' doing here?? ” the boy replied with a cold, strong voice. I trembled a bit when I heard the footsteps getting louder as the guy came towards me. I've never liked getting into fights on the first day but I was cornered so I'm obviously going to get into a fight... I

think-

I then turned around to face the guy, “I-Im South Korea.. ” I said in a scared voice, then he just replied with, “Hmm.. I'm North Korea.. Our names a pretty similar” he said in a cold voice. Before I could say a word he pinned me up to a wall, “now.. You better not come here ever again or you'll see the consequences you'll get” he said staring at with his cold blooded eye, I nodded my head, too terrified to speak and I immediately ran away trying to find my classroom.

When I was running I accidentally bumped into someone, “OH- IM SORRY! ” the guy said offering their hand to help me up. I took their hand and I looked up to see who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HHHHH- I'm sorry if I'm writing a little QuQ I'll try to write more than that anyways.. THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Bai Bai

UwU

-ShipperLord