-extra

extra. runs !

 runs !

"YOU'VE GOT TO KEEP UP SLOWPOKE

"YOU'VE GOT TO KEEP UP SLOWPOKE."

stiles bent over, hands on his knees as he heaved for air. barry walked over to him and stood him up straight, "don't bend over, it's harder to get all the air in your lungs."

"but i'm tired," stiles wined, causing barry to roll his eyes.

"you said you wanted to run with me." the speedster said with a shrug.

stiles shook his head, "no, i said i wanted to watch you run."

barry just started back out into a sprint, leaving stiles no choice but to follow him with a groan.
"i hate you."

stiles sped up, making it to barry's side. "come on stiles we're almost to joes."

with that they both ran faster, arriving at joes house merely five minutes later. pushing through the door barry sped to the fridge and grabbed two water bottles, quickly giving it to stiles who tried to steady his breathing.

"you did it," barry cheered. ", see that wasn't that bad."

stiles gave barry a look of bewilderment, "what happened here." joe asked with an amused smile.

"took stiles on a run."

"oh no, poor stiles. how dare you barry!" iris said rushing in. barry only shrugged and drank his water with a quiet laugh, watching as iris babied his boyfriend.

"so are you ever coming back to work?" iris asked handing him a small towel.

"holy shit, i forgot i had a job."

AUTHORS NOTE.

these little extras are just some things i wanted to add in the story but didn't really fit the plot line. (and maybe because i can't let stiles and barry's story go yikes)

 (and maybe because i can't let stiles and barry's story go yikes)