seven | disco party? I think yes

STILES STILINSKI AND Kayden Queen suddenly bursted out laughing, catching the attention of Barry Allen, Felicity Smoak, and Oliver Queen

STILES STILINSKI AND Kayden Queen suddenly bursted out laughing, catching the attention of Barry Allen, Felicity Smoak, and Oliver Queen. "What's so funny." Barry asked as Oliver skewered the two with glares. Kayden shook his head, quietly laughing. "H-he said butt." Stiles said wiping a stray tear from laughing so hard.

Oliver scoffed at how childish his brother and his friend was, "you guys are too childish." Oliver said, though there is a ghost of a smile on his lips. "As I was saying, I'll help." He finished, stiles looked over quickly.

"What?" Barry asked. "I said I'll help, with your bad guys." He said holding his hand out. Barry shook his hand with a smile, "metahumans." He corrected.

"I'm not calling them that." He said pulling his hand back to his side. "Fair enough." Barry shrugged

"Meet me at the ware warehouse," He said, looking at Barry. "Bring stiles too." He added quietly, Barry nodded.

•••

The harsh wind blew against stiles face as Barry ran them to the warehouse Barry was gonna train at. When Barry set the male back down on the floor, he instantly sat down. "That was horrible, but very nice at the same time." Stiles breathed, standing up when he sees Oliver. "Hey." Barry says with a smile, stiles instantly took note of the arrow Oliver was twirling through his fingers. "You're late.," Oliver stated

", Barry, how can you have super-speed and still not be on time." Oliver said. Barry shrugged. "Sorry. I guess the super-tardiness kinda neutralizes it." He said before switching the subject. "So, how do we catch bivolo here?" He asked.

Oliver put his hands on his hips, viewing the area around him. "Oh, no, we don't here. We're here to train." Stiles eyes widened oh no. "What? Like..Rocky?" Barry asked, only to be ignored.

"I read your friend iris' blog post on the flash," Oliver said making stiles look at him skeptically.", and I visited all the crime scenes you fought at." He finished.

"Don't you sleep?" The superhuman asked, making stiles stifle a laugh yet he was still ignored. "Last month you took on a man named Leonard Snart." Oliver continued, making Barry smile, "we call him captain cold." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"We can talk about you giving your enemies silly code names later." Oliver said sternly.
"You mean like over coffee with death stroke and the huntress?" Barry said, making Oliver roll his eyes.

"The point is that you engaged snart on a commuter train, which derailed." The older man stated. "Okay," Barry said looking at stiles expression for a second before turning back to the male in front of him. ", there may have been some damage, but I got the job done, I was the hero."

"Barry when you approach a new environment, do you case every inch of it?" Oliver asked, not giving Barry time to answer. "You could if you have the time, but you don't." Oliver started walking down the steps, barry following him with a roll of his eyes.