1

'3rd person pov'

"God, dammit!"
Okay that's not a great sentence to start a conversation. But well what has been said, cannot be repeated again. It just a normal day for young lady-oh not a lady exactly a teenager who right now sit in the corner table of starbucks. Dont know why she suddenly get mad all of sudden but one thing for sure that she get mad because of her conversation with someone on phone. People around her starting to look at her because he just scream that sentence.

//on phone//
"Just relax andre, i'm going to take care all of it. I-i know that all of this because of my fault"
"Duh! This is all your fault indeed, like i just came back from vakum-...ugh i cant even think about it anymore..."
"I'm so sorry~ i will do my best to make this problem go away, well bye now andre.."

After hearing that, the person who was known as andre, hung up and continued to spend the green tea cream frapucino grande, his favorite drink when stopping by at Starbucks.Its only 11.am and andre has already spend most of her time in the starbucks, try to figure it out about her problem.Well before knowing her problem, we must get to know this andre figure, right?

======================

So her real name isn't andre at all, her fullname is Andriana Denforword but her nickname is andre or ana. Her age right now is twenty years old this august. And let just say that her occupation is really unique than anybody, she work as cosplayer and also a anime youtuber. Yup! Andre is a otaku for the past five years. Well actually she taking a vakum because she wanted to focus more on college and finally he finished with her studies at a relatively young age. And if possible, be reminded again that Andre is a well-known cosplayer and youtuber, with more than one million followers on Instagram and also his YouTube channel.
(Well this is my idea though :v)

===========================

"Ugh, what am i going to do with this...?" She just say that for the third time. The problem is that her closest friend, lucy forgot to dealing with matters consider Andre's work as a cosplayer. Given that Andre is quite famous in terms of cosplay, there must be an anime organizer event who wants to contact her so that she becomes a guest star. Lucy fault that she forgot to take care all of fifty two email from different kind of event anime. So that conlude andre anger right now.

'Well i know i shouldn't be hard on lucy, actually is kind of my fault because i'm too lazy to check my own email. Ugh maybe i should apologize to her later....'

"Enough with the starbucks, let get home..." She immediately pack her things to her purse.

Before going home, she took the time to stop by at a cafe ,she used to visit with her two best friends

Before going home, she took the time to stop by at a cafe ,she used to visit with her two best friends. Cafe au laít is actually a pretty historic place for Andre because this place was the first time he met these two friends.The beginning of their friendship began with Naomi, her third friend who happened to work at the cafe.even though Andre used to only be friends with Lucy, one of his high school and high school friends. And coincidentally lucy is also friends with naomi. So you know what i mean right?

'Andre pov'

"I'm so stupid. How can i get mad to lucy just like that? Lucy is busy too with editing my photoshot..."
Right now i feel really guilty but im already say that. I just hope that this chessecake that i bought from our favourite cafe, can make lucy forgive me.

It just took almost a half hour for me to walk into my apartment. Actually I live with Lucy and Naomi. The three of us were actually more than friends, more precisely we were co'workers.

And here i am, standing in front of a woody door coated with white paint. ready to enter anytime but I'm still a little scared because Lucy will be angry with me.

"I'm home.." I ventured by opening the door slowly, putting the bag of cake I brought earlier at the table near the door and not forgetting to take off the two shoes I was wearing.'there seems to be no one' I say to myself. For a moment I walked to the right way, where Lucy's room was located. Our apartment has three finished rooms, so we have our own space.

"Welcome back, andre~"
Suddenly a woman hug me from behind until I tumbled forward. Well who else is it if it's not naomi. "Naomi, how many time do i have to tell you? You must stop surprising me from my back..." Glad that i can still hold my emotions"

========================
Well I tried to write but this is all that i can do right now.
So what will happen next?
See you in the next chapter ^^