Paper Shredders, Peaches and the Filthy Fifty

Start from the beginning

I shuffled over to him, sitting down next to him, the paper shredder in front of us. Dick leaned over the side of the couch and picked up a stack of Gazettes. I raised my eyebrows, as it looked like he had taken the entire rack of a convenience store.
"Committed, I see." I chuckled.
"Of course! The less of these out there, the better." He uncapped the marker and started scribbling out the headline. I arched my eyebrow as he handed me another Sharpie, and I took it, and popped the cap off, crossing out the entire front page of my magazine. I proceeded to colour in the headlines, adding a 'screw you' at the bottom. I tore off the cover and fed it to the little black monster in front of me, which the machine chewed to little pieces in a matter of seconds. "So, Spencer and Benji are coming over in a bit, if you want you can stay."

"Alright, if that's okay with them." I replied, still scribbling. "I think I'm going to write some Editor's Notes." I declared, writing 'BULLSHIT' over the first paragraph talking about Dick and I being lovers. Dick laughed at my statement and fed another page or two to the shredder. "Did you know I couldn't even get a ride here until I lied to the cabbie and told him I was your girlfriend, even though I'm not?"
"Hm." Dick hummed, raising his eyebrows in surprise. "Innovative." I snorted, flipping to the page with a picture of Dick kissing my neck at the dance.
"Well then." I said. "Now whose fault is that?" I pointed and Dick looked over, cringing.
"Let's- let's not talk about that, okay?" He said nervously, his voice a few tones higher than normal.
"Mhm." I said. "Let's."

We continued writing notes and drawing on the stack, and shredding them all, one by one till there were none left. I felt so happy by the end of it. Dick sighed, pulling the lever on his side of the love seat, putting his feet up.
"So Benj and Spence should be here in a few minutes." He said, glancing at his watch. A minute later, there was a knock on the door. Dick jumped off the couch and went to answer it, opening it to reveal Alfred.
"Masters Benjamin and Spencer are here, Master Dick." He said.
"Thanks Alfred." Dick said, telling me to come with him as he went to greet them. I followed behind him as he trotted down the stairs and I stayed on the second floor, watching as his friends took off their coats and shoes. "Hey guys."

"'Sup, Grayson?" Spencer said, greeting him with that 'man hug' thing, adding a pat on the back. Benji shuddered and shook his head, sending droplets of water flying at Dick and Spencer and I snorted. "I hear your girlfriend's here?" Dick coughed.
"I told you, that magazine was bullshit!" Dick said quietly.
"Hi guys!" I waved from above, overly cheerfully.
"Hi Scarlett!" Benji waved back, and the three of them ascended the stairs, then we followed Dick into his room.

Spencer pranced over to the massive speakers in the corner of the room and hooked up his phone.
"Hey Scarlett?" He called, not turning around.
"Yeah?"
"Have you ever heard of the 'Black Keys'?"
"No." I replied.
"Dude, you haven't lived!" He touched the screen of his phone and a really loud guitar riff began playing and I jumped.

I recognized it when the chorus started playing.
"Is this 'Lonely Boy'?" I asked.
"Yep." Benji replied.
"Speaking of being lonely, have you heard anything from Lila?" Dick asked Spencer when the song finished.
"No." He scoffed.
"Who's Lila?" I asked tentatively, not wanting any of the three to snap at me. Spencer rolled his green eyes.
"I don't even know. I think she's my girlfriend." Spencer replied.
"Oh." I mumbled.

"She hasn't talked to me in days. I don't know what's wrong." I didn't say anything, just pondered. I wasn't sure who Lila was, but I'd probably find out on Monday. "So speaking of relationships, how's yours?" He winked at me, his eyes moving to Dick. I frowned, watching him smugly push his black framed hipster glasses up his nose. I clenched my fists, whilst Dick glared at him from the other side of the room.
"Teddy." Dick said, creating confusion for me. "Not cool, man."
"Teddy?" I asked, confusedly.
"His movie doppelgänger." Dick clarified. "There's a character in the movie 'Stand by Me' named Teddy who looks and acts almost exactly like Spencer."