Will You Dance With Me?

So yeah, I worked really hard on this chapter, hence it's length. I'm pretty sure y'all are gonna freak out over this chapter. Don't say I didn't warn you.

So for a while I couldn't find this book when I search it up and I couldn't figure out why. I found out today. Due to all the swearing, it's been rated "Mature". Oops.

Above (or to the side if you're on a computer) is a picture of Scarlett's outfit to the party, and a video of a selection of music played at the party. ;)

- TAFF_

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Scarlett's POV

After the gift exchange, I went back downstairs to the guest room, and he to his room to get ready, as the party was commencing in around an hour. I grabbed my dress and hung it on the back of the bathroom door, taking off my clothes and climbing into the porcelain tub, starting the water. I had a quick shower, and got out of the tub, seeing a fluffy robe on the hook next to the towels. After drying off, I put it on, sitting down at the desk with a mirror in front of it that was in the main bedroom. I honestly still couldn't believe Wayne Manor, all the stuff it had it. I plugged my hair-dryer and dried it, then curling it in long, big curls, letting them fall loosely down my back. After that, I opened my bag of makeup, pulling out a shimmery blue eyeshadow. I set about coating my eyelids with it, and then painting a thin lines of black eyeliner on before applying a dark pink water base lipstick to my lips.

My eyes slipped down to my new diamond necklace Dick'd bought me, still awestruck. I couldn't believe he got me a diamond necklace. It must've cost a fortune, but then again, he had at least fifty of those. I hoped that the gift meant something to him, that it wasn't just an expensive thing to throw at me. It was probably the most beautiful piece of jewelry I'd ever worn, other than my mother's engagement and wedding rings. After a moment of sitting and contemplating, I stood, pulling my dress out of its bag, stepping into it. The mid-thigh dress was an icy, sky blue, with a flowing skirt and lace top. My favourite part was the lace, and the open back. The front had a little bit of a V-neck, but not really.

It was modest, showing my pale back in an elegant way. My heart was beating a little faster as I pulled on my blue shoes, decorated with white rhinestones that reminded me of snow, adding my snowflake earrings as a final touch. Just after that, someone knocked on the door.
"Yes?" I called, facing the door. It opened, and there stood Dick, dressed in a white shirt and black dress pants with a dark blue bowtie, looking absolutely smashing.
"Oh my God--" He whispered, and I arched my eyebrow. "You look so beautiful."
"Thank you." I replied, blushing. "So do you." I paused as soon as I said it, smacking myself in the head. "Agh! That sounded weird." Dick laughed.
"It's okay. People are starting to arrive. Shall we?"

"We shall." I confirmed, striding across the room to link arms with my gorgeous date, and together we walked down the hallway, and descended the grand staircase.
"I love your dress." Dick murmured in my ear and I laughed.
"Thank you." I blinked, seeing many people dressed in red, green and gold enter the beautiful foyer. This party was nowhere near the size of the first party in the house I had attended. This one was much smaller, and seemed less stressful, though there were still many high-profile people in the room. Bruce was standing with his hand on Vicki's back, the beautiful ginger dressed in a sparkling silver dress, with a sheath outline and a cut up to her mid-thigh, displaying her long leg, feet in red stilettos to match her lipstick.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bethany and Benji talking to Spencer and Lyla, and I smirked.
"Let's go over and say hi." I murmured to Dick, and we walked over. Even in the heels I was wearing, I wasn't as tall as him.
"Hey Scarlett!" Bethany cried, hugging me. When we stepped back, I looked at her, surveying her lovely outfit. She'd bought the gold dress we both really liked when we went dress shopping, and on the same day, bought gold heels with a bundle of crystals complimenting the toe of each shoe. Bethany's brown hair was up in an elegant bun, some of the pieces of hair curled and pinned down. Benji was wearing a green dress shirt and black dress pants, whilst Spencer had on both black shirt and pants.