11

It has only been a few days since I told Robb that I'm pregnant, since then we have told Bran and Rickon. We wrote a letter to Ned, my mother and my father but they hasn't send us a letter back yet, we don't want to tell Cat until she comes home. Right now I'm playing hide and seek with Rickon in the courtyard

"ha got ya" I say as I found him, he laughs and tries to run away but I get him before he can. 

"Alright enough playtime for one day" I say and Rickon nods and runs back to his chambers. I decide to just walk around the Winterfell. When walking around I hear the man yelling and the gate opening, I walk towards the gate to see my uncle on a horse.

"Uncle" I say as I run towards him, he gets off the horse and starts walking my way.

"My beautiful favourite niece, how is Winterfell treating you?" he asks while giving me a hug.

 "Oh it's wonderful" I say 

"That's good, You look wonderful in the Lannister colours" he said looking at my dress

"It's not really Lannister colours, I don't have any gold" I said

"But the red is good enough" He continued  "Now I need to talk to Robb for a moment" Tyrion says

"Oh of course" I said and walked over to a guard to say that he had to find Robb and tell him that my uncle had arrived at Winterfel and was asking to see him. I walked back to my uncle and we started making our way to the castle.

"So I'm guessing you haven't heard the good news since you have been riding" I said while walking.

"I don't think so, what would the good news be?" he asked 

 "Not long ago Robb and I found out that we are with child" I said smilling because of the thought of having a child with Robb.

"That's wonderful news Ariana, does your mother and father know?" he asked, I could see how happy he was about this in his eyes. 

"We send a letter not long ago but we haven't got one back yet" I say, I can't wait to hear what my mother and father have to say about this, and of course also Ned and the girls. After our little chat, we made it to the great hall. Robb and the Maester already inside, I walked up to Robb and sat down beside him. 

"I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit" Tyrion says, I laugh slightly.

"Any man of the Night's Watch is welcome at Winterfell" Robb says, I can see that he isn't that happy about my uncle being here but I don't know why.

"Any man of the Night's Watch, but not I, eh, boy?" Tyrion asks 

"I'm not your boy, Lannister. I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away" Robb says, I take his hand and in mine to try and calm him down.

"Then you might learn a lord's courtesy" Tyrion says looking at our hands, just then the door opens and Hodor walks in with Bran in his arms. 

"So it's true. Hello Bran. Do you remember anything about what happened?" Tyrion asks Bran

"He has no memory of that day" Measter Lewin says 

"Curious." Tyrion says 

"Why are you here?" Robb asks, but Tyrion just ignores him and begins talking to Bran

"Would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel? My neck is beginning to hurt." Tyrion asks Bran, Bran tells Hodor to kneel and he does so.

"Do you like to ride, Bran?" my uncle asked Bran

"Yes. Well, I did like to" Bran said looking sad

"The boy has lost the use of his legs" Maester Lewin tells Tyrion

"What of it? with the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride" Tyrion says, the idea made me really happy.

"I'm not a cripple" Bran tells Tyrion

"Then I'm not a dwarf, my father will rejoice to hear it. I have a gift for you. Give this to your saddler, he'll provide the rest. You most shape the horse to the rider, start with a yearling and teach it to respond to the reins and the boy's voice" Tyrion says looking at Robb and I

"Will I really be able to ride?" Bran asked, making my uncle look his way and say

"You will, on horseback you will be as tall as any of them" Tyrion tells Bran, Bran starts smiling.

"Is this some kind of trick? why do you want to help him" Robb says, I look at him mad. How could he say something like that to my uncle!

"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things" my uncle, he is so used to being treated like this that he doesn't really care anymore.

"You have done my brother a kindness, the hospitality of Winterfell is yours" Robb says

"Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark. There's a brothel outside your walls. There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier." Tyrion says and then walks out the door. 

"You could have been nice, you know that right" I asked Robb while standing up from my chair.

"You don't know what he has done" Robb said walking over to me and trying to take my hand, I move my hand away.

"Why don't you tell my then?!" I shouted at him

"I can't" he said

"Fine" I said, I ran out the room and walked to our chambers.

Ariana's hair and makeup