8

Everyone left to go to Kingslanding yesterday, only Robb, Cat, Bran, Rickon and I were left here in Winterfell

Everyone left to go to Kingslanding yesterday, only Robb, Cat, Bran, Rickon and I were left here in Winterfell. Though I haven't seen Cat nor Bran since the wedding, I wanted to talk to Cat but Robb told me it would be best if I give her some time. Which I have, but without thinking my feet started making their way to Bran's chambers, where I knew they are. I opened the door and looked inside, Cat looked up and saw me.

"come in, love" she said, I made my way to her, I sat next to Bran on his bed.

"how is he doing" I ask looking at him.

"better, he is to wake any day now" Cat said

"I hope you know I'm here for you Cat always" I said taking her hand in mine.

"I know sweetie, can you please do me a favour?" Cat asked me

"Of course, what do you want me to do?" I said

"take care of Rickon please, he needs someone and I can't look after him and Bran at the same time" she said holding my hand and looking in my eye.

"Of course it would be an honor" I say, just then Maester Luwin walks into the chambers.

"It's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady. You'll want to know how much this royal visit has cost us." Maester Luwin tells Cat

"Talk to Poole about it." she answered not even looking his way.

"Poole went south with Lord Stark, my lady. We need a new steward, and there are several other appointments that require our immediate attention..." he said

"I don't care about appointments!" Cat shouted, I was about to say something but someone else beat me to it.

"I'll make the appointments. We'll talk about it first thing in the morning." Robb said walking into the chambers

"Very good, my Lord. My Ladies." the maester said while leaving the chambers.

"When was the last time you left this room?" Robb asked his mother

"I have to take care of him." Cat said

"He's not going to die, mother. Maester Luwin says the most dangerous time has passed." Robb said clearly stressed

"Robb please..." I said walking over to him.

"What if he's wrong? Bran needs me." Cat said

"Rickon needs you. He's six. He doesn't know what's happening. He follows me around all day, clutching my leg, crying..." Robb shouted

"I'll watch Rickon" I say holding onto Robb's arm

"No, he needs his mother" Robb said looking out the window

"Close the windows! I can't stand it! Please make them stop!" Cat says stressed

"Fire. You two stay here. I'll come back." Robb said running out the chambers, I looked out the window looking at the fire, Cat made her way over to me.

"You're not supposed to be here. No one is supposed to be here. It's a mercy. He's dead already." a man said behind us.

"NO" Cat said and begins to fend him off. He pulls out a blade and cuts Cat hands and throws her on the ground. I walk over to him and try to get the blade from him, but he stabs me in the stomach. I fell to the ground holding my stomach, he makes his way to Bran and looks at him. Before he can do anything to him, Summer runs into the chambers and attacks the man, killing him and then lays next to Bran.

"Cat..." I say trying to get over to her.

"No don't move, you're losing to much blood. We have to get Robb" Cat says. After a while Robb walks into the chambers and sees his mother first, he can't see me do to me laying on the floor next to the bed.

"Oh my, mother are you okay?" he asked Cat.

"Don't worry about me, I can walk. Help Ariana" Cat says pointing to where I am, Robb walks over to me and nearly crying.

"My love, I'm so sorry" Robb say looking at my stomach.

"Get her to the Maester" Cat says trying to get up.

"What about you?" Robb asks his mother while helping me up.

"I can walk myself, she needs help now!" Cat says and Robb carries me to the Maester.

Ariana's hair and makeup