The first step

Começar do início

"Congratulations!" A random customer said.

"You can do it Izumi-san!" Said another customer.

"I WILL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!" I yelled as I gave a bow and a smile.

Evening

My shift ended like 4 hours ago so I spent my time doing something productive... I spent the remainder of my day playing Overwatch, yeah I know call alot of people already play it but I enjoy it so shut up, but the only thing I am not enjoying is the fricking cheater who keeps camping and shooting me.

"GAHHHH STOP CAMPING YOU NOOB!" I yelled in frustration.

"Haha get wrecked!" The guy laughed.

"THATS IT YOU WANNA PLAY THAT WAY FINE!" I yelled as I ran towards his direction along with our tank.

After about 30 mins of playing I am proud to say that we won the game... but the other guy wouldn't have that.

"YOU FU**ING CHEATER, I WANT A REMATCH!" He yelled.

"Sorry ya nood, I don't accept rematch from campers, LATER LOSER!" I said as I turned my game off, at the exact same time I got a text from All Might telling me to go to the beach.

At the Dagobah Municipal beach

I arrived at the beach, it was almost night time and the only people there were a couple standing in tge pagoda and All Might in his deflated form, I walked up to him and called his name out.

"Hey All Might." I said in a calm tone.

"Why hello there young Izumi, I am sorry for calling you this late." He said.

"Its fine, so why did you want to meet up?" I asked.

"Well I just wanted you to know that I was not part of the jury, and I did not sway the others to give you points, I just want you to know that you hot your ticket to U.A through your own hard work." All Might said as he pat me in the head as he slowly turned into his buff form.

"THANK YOU ALL MIGHT!" I yelled in happiness.

"ALL MIGHT WHERE?" A female voice called out.

"THERE HE IS!" A man yelled.

"AH CRAP, YOUNG IZUMI RUN!" All Might yelled.

The next morning

"Do you have everything?" My mom asked as I was tying my shoes.

"Yes mom I do, now I have to go bye mom see ya later." I said as I opened the door.

"IZUMI!" My mom yelled gaining my attention.

"Yeah mom?" I asked confused.

"You really are the coolest." She said with a smile as tears ran through her face.

I gave her a close eyed smile.