We'll shape them once more

Start from the beginning

"Your owner?", he asks impatiently as he awaits my owner's name.

"You forgot about the magic spell.", Plagg snickers, "We can't say our owner's names to each other, remember?"

"Yes.", I answered, "My owner is the best Ladybug I've ever served."

"We are also very lucky that the guardian of the Miracle Box agreed to it too.", Sass continues, I felt guilt taking over my body.

"Well... shall we dance, Tikki?", Plagg chimes in, "We have to properly celebrate our friend Nooroo after all."

He then drags me away from Sass, making me feel relieved. When we are closer to the other kwamis, he suddenly stopped and looked at me. He held out his hand.

"Shall we?", he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and I took his hand, instead of dancing, he bend down and kissed my hand, like Cat Noir kissing Ladybug's hand. I noticed this and blushed, taking my hand away. He looks at me with his green eyes that I knew I couldn't resist.

"Are you blushing sugarcube?", he grins.

"N-No...", I lied, looking away from him.

"You idiot, I know you are.", he rolls his eyes, "You're like a rose, it's red!"

"Plagg! I'm a ladybug!", I looked back at him, "Of course I'm as red as a rose!"

"Yeah, but roses are beautiful too."

I was taken back at Plagg's response. I froze as he looked at me with his green eyes. I looked down and blushed harder.

"C'mon sugarcube.", he smiled, "It's too early to be this sweet, let's dance!"

I giggled at his pun, instead of glaring at him. He looked confused as I flew slowly at him. My instincts took over as I kissed him on his cheek.

I felt so happy for just doing a action of attraction.

I looked back at him. Plagg was blushing shades of red, with his mouth open. I quickly closed it with my tiny hands and smiled at him. I held my two hands against his.

"C'mon, kitten.", I giggled, "Don't keep me waiting!"

Then we danced for a what seemed like forever as our hands held us together, never letting go. I stated into his green eyes as we danced with each other, laughing our fears away. We didn't care if other kwamis are looking at us.

Then suddenly, we stopped. I looked into his eyes, as he looked at mine. He blushed as he continued to stare at me, at the same time, I felt my face burning. We were both frozen in time, we let go of our hands, I sighed.

I missed his touch so much.

Plagg

"Tikki... I think I'll go crazy because of how dense they are.", I confessed, scratching the back of my head, "I really want to say their identies so bad."

"You may be right, I'm think I'm going crazy too.", Tikki replied sadly, "I'd love to see our holders' reactions to the big reveal, they're aren't supposed to find out their identies yet..."

"And that's not the worst part.", She looked at me in confusion.

"What's the worst part?", She asked me with concern, I smirked.

"That I don't get to talk or see my sugarcube."

"Plagg!", She glared at me

"Whaaat? I didn't do anything!", I denied.

"Well... you did come to my owner's bag a few days ago.", she scolded me, "And my owner questioned the other voice in her bag! I told you the risks of that hang out, remember?!"