We'll shape them once more

Tikki

As we entered the Miracle Box, we were greeted by the familiar sight of the room and a bunch of things laying about. The floor was a shape of a rotating circle that would be important to help us find Nooroo. We couldn't see kwamis, so they must be hiding in the furniture, waiting for the party to start. Before I could announce my presence, it seemed like Plagg beat me to it.

"Hi guys, We're here!", The cheese obsessed cat kwami called out to the other kwamis.

"Plagg, Tikki! You're here!", Ziggy, the goat kwami exclaimed in supsrise.

Out of curiosity and supsrise, the rest of the kwamis start to appear from their hiding places. They looked at us with excitement, which made me feel shy. Then they all cheered happily as they came to the center to greet us.

"Oh, with you here, we'll manage to get in contact with Nooroo for sure!", Ziggy exclaimed happily.

The rest cheer as the pig kwami's words came out to his mouth. I glanced at Plagg, I knew he was excited to see his friend again. I hoped no akumas would disturb tonight's events.

"Good day to you, noble kwamis of creation and destruction.", Pollen, the bee kwami greeted us.

"Oh, what did you bring!? What did you bring!?", Daizzi, the pig kwami beamed in excitement.

"Brothers and sisters living within the walls of the Miracle Box." Plagg dramatically started, "On this special day, I brought cheese!"

"Oooh, I love cheese..."

"Wow that's so nice!"

"Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice it on the way here to feed a poor, starving kitten.", he continues dramatically.

I glared at him, I knew that cat should've shared some for the others. He was so selfish, lazy, sarcastic, charming... no, not now. I feel myself blushing as the rest coos.

"Ohh, that's so cute", I heard Ziggy say, good thing I'm a red ladybug, none of them could identify my blush.

"What about you, Tikki?", Daizzi asks me.

I was glad the subject was changed.

"From my owner's home I bring you this!", I show them the marker I have brought them.

They all gazed and turned their interest in the marker. I quickly gave them the marker as they look that the strange object in front of them. They were amazed by this object.

Ziggy takes off the cap of the marker. Then Roarr, the tiger kwami, touched the marker's tip, as the bright yellow ink sticks to his hands. He notices this and points it out.

"Wait, wait! I think I've got it. It's a paint brush!", he points out.

To prove his theory, he draws a line in the floor. It left a bright yellow line in the ground. They were all astonished by the marker's performance. Kwamis don't come out very often, so we have to bring some items to keep us updated to the humans' advancements.

"Ooh, it's so shiny!", Barkk, the dog kwami gazed at the line in amazement.

"Let the party begin!", Xuppu, the monkey kwami shouted in delight.

The rest of the kwamis, excluding me and Plagg, cheered as they danced in delight. As I looked at them, they seemed to be happy they are in this party. As I was about to join them, Sass, the snake kwami came to us.

"It is a good thing you are here.", he states, "Your owner's were wise to give you permission to come."

"Yes, Sass. Marin-", bubbles flew out of my mouth as I begun to say my owner's name.