You want a monster? I'll give you one

Start from the beginning

Arriving at his doorstep she kicked the door open with her red heels not bothered if she woke anyone up knowing they won't be a problem to her... she didn't fear anyone.

Marieta knew they were spirits, in her visions she saw each one of their deaths and she wouldn't mind killing them the second time it would be a pleasure for her.

She walked right into the house but was confronted by Moira.

"Marieta what are you doin-" the lady widened her eyes trembling in fear when she saw Marieta's deep blood red eyes filled with anger looking right into her ghostly trapped soul.

"Where...is...he" Marieta growled through her teeth.

"w-Who?" Moira stuttered unable to speak when Marieta's eyes couldn't leave her soul.

"Tate" Marieta's voice became deep at the mention of his lifeless name.

He's asleep dear I don't think it's a good idea to wake him up" Moira looked down at her feet hoping not to make eye contact with the evil in front of her.

Marieta gave her a devilish smirk before she walked her way upstairs feeling like Satan himself, she couldn't wait to see that idiot Tate's face when he sees her.

She was nearing his room, Marieta knew where he was, she could feel his irrelevant worthless soul from miles away.

The girl opened the door to his room walking to the edge of his bed.

"hey boo" Marieta woke him up while having a wide grin on her face showing her dimples.

"WHY TF ARE YOU HERE!" Tate yelled as he jumped out of bed alarmed seeing her soaking wet with red lipstick smeared all over her face looking like blood.

"To teach you a lesson" She winked at him, her demonic red eyes looking into his while imagining ripping his head off and hanging it outside the house as decoration Marieta smirked at the idea.

"tO tEaCh YoU A LeSson" Tate mocked her while laughing at her.

Marieta glared at him her face turning red, a vain on her forehead started to throb her jawline clenched as she was ready to just murder him on the spot.

"You think im scared of you?" He laughed loudly.

Tate went close to her face as he whispered "I can just kill you right now and you will be trapped here forever" He tried to scare her off but Marieta could care less of what came out of his useless mouth.

Marieta's eyes rolled at the back of her head uncontrollably, the house started to shake Tate tried to run out of the room but the door slammed shut before he could even move.

"YOU MONSTER!" Tate raged at her.

Marieta's head snapped to his direction making him fly and slam his body into a wall as she closed her fist causing him to choke.

Marieta dropped on her knees as the power was slowly leaving her body, blood dripped from her nose dripping onto her black and red dress.

Tate's unconscious body dropped hard onto the ground causing Marieta to glance at him trying to hide a smirk.

Violet and Vivian rushed into the room their eyes wide opened as they saw Marieta on the ground with blood smeared all over her face.

Violet spotted Tate on the floor causing her to rush over to the lifeless body.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" she raged at Marieta

"taught him a lesson" Marieta smirked

"I always knew there was something off about you" Vivian squinted her eyes

Marieta giggled "Yeah me too"

Violet started to hysterically cry causing Marieta to roll her eyes.

"Baby don't worry Tate's soul is trapped in this house he will eventually wake up he can't go anywhere else" Vivian tried to comfort Violet

Time went by and no sign of Tate waking up from his little lesson Marieta wanted to deadly teach him.

"You devil what did you do to him" Vivian growled at Marieta.

Marieta laughed hysterically "well I guess your little boyfriend won't be coming back" she glanced at Violet.

Violet stood up from Tates body and tried to lash out on Marieta but Vivian held her back so that Marieta won't harm her.

"LEAVE THIS HOUSE...NOW!" Vivian screamed at her.

"With pleasure" Marieta winked at them and blew a kiss before she left the room and skipped down the stairs happily.

She went to the kitchen and poured herself some water seeing Moira looking at her with teary eyes causing Marieta to give her a sinister grin before exiting the door and going straight to her house.

Arriving at her house Marieta took off her shoes and ran upstairs desperately to finally go to bed after such a beautiful night she had.

walking into her bedroom, she stripped naked and put her red silk sleepwear.

Marieta buried herself into her bed smirking before she closed her eyes and dozed off to sleep