☑️ watch sunset with Margalette
☑️ make her go and support me
☑️ dinner date with Margalette
⬜️ own a dog with Margalette
⬜️ meet Margalette's family
⬜️ travel with Margalette
☑️ drive Margalette home
⬜️ watch Margalette's graduation
☑️ roadtrip with Margalette
☑️ go out secretly with Margalette
⬜️ go on an obstacle race with her e.g: spartan, tough mudder, zombie mud run, etc.
☑️ exercise with her
☑️ grocery shopping with her
☑️ help the needy with her
⬜️ go scuba diving with her
⬜️ go parasailing with her
☑️ movie night with her
☑️ face mask together
⬜️ paintball with her
☑️ stargazing
⬜️ go to a museum or art gallery
☑️ cuddle with her
⬜️ go on a cruise ship with her
⬜️ celebrate my every birthday with her
⬜️ marry her
⬜️ build a house together
⬜️ have kids
⬜️ make her happy forever

And again, I'm speechless. I never thought na Ricci has this side of him. Yes, he's sweet and all, but, to write a bucket list with me in it. It's kinda hard to believe. It's just, I don't really know what to say. He's just the sweetest.

After a few minutes of rummaging through his journal I went back to the living room, beside the man I'm planning to deal with, with the rest of my life.

He immediately encircled his arms on my waist when I finally sat down. "What took you so long?" He whispered while pouting.

"Had to deal with some matters." White lies, I know.

"What matters?" Tanong ni Ricci.

"You."

"Huh?" He innocently asked.

"You. You matter to me." Nakita ko ang pagngiti niyang pilit niyang tinatago.

"Kilig ka naman dyan!" Asar ko sa kanya.

"Luh! Sinong kinikilig? Baka ikaw?!" Sasagot na sana ako nang patahimikin kami ni Javi na busy manood habang kumakin ng nuggets na in-order niya lang talaga para sa sarili niya.

Lately, napapansin kong nahihilig si Javi kumain, minsan nga nadadamay na rin niya si Juan na halata ang paglaki ng cheeks.

Juan's gaining a lot of weight, which is good naman para hindi siya madaling balyahin ng kalaban sa court. Sana isama rin nila sa food trip nila si Jordi, kakailanganin niya talaga 'yon nang sobra. That guy also has to gain weight, natatakot akong panoorin 'yon pag naglalaro eh, parang anytime pwedeng kumalas.

Joe is fit naman same with our baby broccoli na si Jaime, which is now a junior maroon!

We continued watching, we decided to watch 'green inferno' na Isabel suggested na agad namang inalmahan ni Brent.

We're all busy watching when I noticed Ricci massaging his temples. "You okay? What's wrong?" I whispered to him, not wanting to get the attention of everyone.

"My head hurts like hell." Ricci winced in pain.

"May sakit ka ba? Have you gone to a doctor already?"

"No need. Ganito lang talaga ko pag pagod, hindi rin kasi ako nakatulog ng maayos kagabi kaya ganito. Don't worry." Sagot niya na halata parin ang pagpipigil sa sakit.

Magsasalita pa sana ako ng pigilan na niya ako. After a few minutes umaaliwalas na rin ang mukha niya, nawawala na rin siguro ang sakit ng ulo niya. But I can't help but to worry.

We ended hanging out at around 11 PM. Ricci insisted pa na ihatid ako but I told him na the GDLs would be the one to take me home since alam kong masama ang pakiramdam niya and I cannot risk him driving for me in the middle of the night, baka ano pang mangyari sa kanya.

Traffic. As usual.

Javi's the driver, Joe was seated at the shotgun seat while Juan's here with me at the backseat.

"What are your plans, Marga after grad?" Joe broke the silence.

"Well, the girls and I planned to have a business, though hindi pa talaga namin alam pero we'll surely get there."  I answered him.

"How are you and Ricci?" Juan suddenly asked which made me look at him.

"What about us?" I asked Juan, ano nga ba kasing meron?

"What about everything we've been through?" Javi began to sing. Feel na feel niya pa na may kasamang pagharap kay Joe.

"What about trust?" Joe seconded him. Tulad ni Javi, damang-dama niya rin habang kumakanta.

"You know I never wanted to hurt you" Javi answered back.

"What about me?" Biglang nakisali si Juan na ikinagulat ko.

"What am I supposed to do?" Bumibirit na si Javi. Hindi ko nga lang alam kung kumakanta siya o sumisigaw.

"I gotta leave but I'll miss you" and they all ended it in chorus.

The car was filled with laughter. Parang mga sira.

"Never thought you guys are a fan of 'High School Musical'?"

"Mara introduced it to us. And we liked it, very much." Javi answered.

I got back to my pad at around 12 midnight. I texted Ricci that I got home though I know na natutulog na 'yon knowing that he's sick.

 I texted Ricci that I got home though I know na natutulog na 'yon knowing that he's sick

12:14 AM

Margalette:
Got home safe!

Sent

02:34 AM

Ricci:
I love you, Marga.

Sent

••••••••••
Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!!! ♥️

Tweet your feedbacks and mention me! @auvreign hihi thank you sm guys! ♥️