13

"Bakit ba kasi tayo manonood ng horror eh pwede namang cartoons nalang! Wala ba kayong mga taste?!" Pagalit na sabi ni Brent nang pinili naming panoorin ay 'The Shining'

"Mygoodness Brent! Hindi naman nakakatakot yang movie na yan!" Pabalik na sigaw ni Casey.

Nandito kami ngayon sa condo ni Ricci, well, to tell you the truth, ako lang talaga dapat ang pupunta rito, not until Brent called me informing me na they'll crash at my place that's why I told them to come with me nalang dito kay Ricci.

And here we are now, complete and loud.

"Hotel Transylvania nalang kasi!" Sigaw pa ni Brent habang busangot pa rin ang mukha. No one listened to him, even his girlfriend hindi nakikinig sa kanya.

Brent's blabbering continued hanggang sa climax ng movie, he still won't stop. And we all know the reason why, it's because he's scared of the movie.

"Make it stop! Ayoko na! Babe! Babe! Hold me!" Sigaw pa niya na halos itago niya na ang buong katawan niya sa likod ni Yunis.

"You want pizza?" Tanong naman ng katabi ko habang tutok kaming lahat sa pinapanood.

"No, thank you. I already had enough." I told him and went back to leaning on his shoulder.

My phone beeped from a notification, that's where I noticed na low battery na pala ang phone ko and I didn't bring a charger with me since biglaan din naman 'tong pagpunta ko rito.

I came from school to request for my transcript of records then Ricci called me asking if I can go here at his place after my errands for today.

"Can I borrow your charger?"  I told him na binigyan naman agad niya ng pansin.

"Ok. I'll get it for you." Sabi niya na akmang tatayo na nang pigilan ko. "Ako na, just tell me if saan nakalagay."

"You sure?" I just nodded. "Ok. Nasa bedside table ko yun nakalagay, you'll see it naman agad." I just said 'ok' and stood up.

His room wasn't that far from the living room, hindi rin naman kasi kalakihan 'tong condo niya since mag-isa lang din naman siya dito.

I head to his room, amoy Ricci, napaka-manly and powdery at the same time.

His room is a mix of colors black, gray, and white. A typical room for a man, but not Ricci. He's the type of person who has a positive outlook in life and obviously these colors don't match his whole being, his personality. This room screams dullness, Ricci was never the minimalist type of person. If he wants it to be the grandest, he'll push through it. This room doesn't scream Ricci Rivero in all angles at all. So I came into a conclusion that he let the architect decide for him.

I dismissed my thoughts and went directly to his bedside table.

I was about to get his charger when a notebook caught my attention. I know I'm being intrusive but this notebook has something in it that I myself couldn't explain.

It's a vintage brown leather journal with Ricci's monogrammed initials 'R.P.U.R' it also comes with an elastic strap.

Out of curiosity, I opened it. Jotted notes, activities, schedules, important matters, nothing special.

Or so I thought.

At the back of the journal there I saw his bucket list. And to my surprise! Every single thing on his bucket list has my name on it. Some were already ticked off and some still haven't.

 Some were already ticked off and some still haven't