Although everything will change

3rd Person

"He's right, we're done for..."

Ladybug looks at her partner, Chat Noir. He previously tried to punch the wall in frustration, but with no luck in getting out. The room is slowly filling up with whipped cream and would  drown them soon.  She hoped he would agree with her plan and wouldn't try to find the truth.

"Not yet we're not.", she tried get her partner's spirits up.

'I hope we'll get out of here...', she thought desperately, 'I hope everything will go according to plan.'

"You win, Dark Owl!", she shouted, catching her partner's attention.

Chat Noir couldn't believe his lady would say that. The superhero duo would give up like this? This wasn't like Ladybug at all. She's determined and never gives up, so why would she suddenly do the opposite of what they're supposed to do?

But as soon as Chat Noir could think of anything else, Ladybug walked to him. She stared at him, like a nurse giving him bad news. Then she placed her hand at his shoulder and whispered something he never thought she would say.

"Close your eyes, and no peeking!", she desperately whispered to him, hoping he would get the message.

He stared at her nervously. The look on her scared face confirmed his suspicions. Was this some sort of sick joke?

"We can't do this...", he whispered back, looking into her bluebell eyes.

"Trust me.", she looked at her partner's scared expression.

Then she closed her eyes. The camera won't work anymore, Dark Owl won't see their identities. But a feeling in her heart is telling her that she will miss seeing Chat Noir's identity, but she knew the consequences of that action and shook that feeling off. She was ready.

Chat Noir admired his bugaboo's bravery, he would never do something like this. But he must follow her orders, she must have some sort of plan. He wished he could see her real identity, he sighed. He closed his eyes, he was ready.

"Spots off..."

"Claws in..."

Plagg

As soon as my holder said the magic words, I got out of the ring as fast as I went in. Then I looked at the sight before me. It confirmed my suspicions of Ladybug's holder. I knew I should've trusted my instincts. It was like a major plot twist.

I gasped at the sight before me, 'Wha..."

"Shhhh!", Tikki  sushed me before I could say a word.

I looked both at Tikki and her holder, Marinette. I suspected that Marinette was Ladybug, I wasn't as dense as my holder, Adrien. And I surely wasn't as dense as the majority of France. But who knew?

I knew Marinette as the clumsy girl who stutters around my holder. I quickly understood why Adrien didn't know her alter-ego, because of her personality. But if Marinette is Ladybug, then surely Tikki had something to do with this, she gave the clumsy girl courage.

Then I felt a strong rush of emotion as I thought about Tikki. She still looked cute and small, like she always did. After all the battles Ladybug and Cat Noir fought with the akuma, I finally saw her again. Now that my hearksickness has increased greatly, I would request two times more cheese than before to keep these feelings down.

Yeah, romance is cheesy and I claimed that would rather have actual cheese, but I can't control myself when I'm around her.

Then something snapped out of my thoughts. Adrien placed his right hand to his left. Then he took off his ring, and I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach. What exactly is Marinette and Tikki planning?

Then Adrien placed his ring on his right palm, as if he's giving up. I felt his nervousness and confusion. Then Marinette placed her hand against his so she could grab the Miraculous. I can feel Adrien's nervousness and excitement as she touched it. I tried all I can to not roll my eyes.

Then she refused his offer by closing his hand. Then I realized what was happening, I was sure Adrien did too. He almost gasped in supsrise, but Tikki quickly closed his mouth shut, then flew to Marinette as she tried to look for something in her shoulder bag. She gave Tikki a cookie that I knew she'll eat. I was too busy admiring her that I didn't know she was flying to me.

Tikki

I flew right in front of my other half Plagg, he seemed to have frozen in time. I rolled my eyes, he's probably thinking about cheese. I decided to snap him back in reality.

"Pstt... Plagg, my holder wants me to share this with you.", I blushed when those words came out of my mouth, hoping that kitty won't notice my blush.

"Hey sugarcube... well, I know sweets aren't my personal favourite, but I guess I could eat some.", Plagg replied, looking at the sweet treat in front of him.

I was kinda furious at Plagg for calling me sugarcube, but I kept my anger down.

"Thanks Plagg, I thought you were going to refuse the offer and ask for cheese", Plagg rolled his eyes.

"Anything for you, sugarcube.", he smirked, if he wasn't so cute and charming, I would be really furious with him.

'Stop it, Tikki. You'll ruin the mission if this becomes too much', I thought to myself.

I began thinking about how dense the two holders are as he took a big bite out of the cookie, a size something I was surprised with. I pondered about  Marinette's reaction if she knew that Plagg's holder was her friend and crush, Adrien. I wondered how Marinette or the rest of France didn't make the connection yet. When Plagg finished chewing it, he smiled at me.

"It's really sweet, Tikki.", he smiles innocently, something was up.

"Thanks, but you should thank my holder, not me.", I giggled softly.

"Well... it's flavour reminds me of you.", his smile turned into a smirk.

I blushed and took a bite out of mine, I glared at him while he smirks at me. I continued to eat while Marinette drops the fake Miraculouses in their place. The plan was set.

"Miraculous delivered sir", a robotic voice echoed throughout the box.

I finished eating the cookie when the Dark Owl started his monologue. The cat kwami looked at me, realizing that we are still stuck in the little box. Marinette walked back slowly, as the room is slowly filling up with whipped cream. Then he spoke.

"Tikki, what's the plan?", he whispered.

"Well, Ladybug made fake Miraculouses one day and kept it in a small box in her shoulder bag for future use.", I whispered back, "She gave them to Dark Owl to use as a distraction."

"Well, you certainly did well in helping her, Tikki.", he smiled, as we blocked off Dark Owl's monologue.

"Dark Owl's whipped cream deactivating, sir.", the robotic voice once again echoed throughout the room, making us stop our conversation.

"Well, see you later, sugarcube.", Plagg looked at me with awe, not realizing he was.

I giggled at his antics, as the sounds Dark Owl's transfer was heard, "See you soon...".

Then we flew back to our holders, I felt Marinette was celebrating in the inside. I looked at the cat kwami and smiled. He smirked back.

"I am the best bird!", Dark Owl boasted to himself.

"Tikki, spots on...", Marinette whispered.

As I get sucked into the Miraculous, I hoped that the two holders didn't hear the conversation.