twenty one| when barry smiles

Start from the beginning

barry looked to stiles, the man was laying on his back, trying to balance his cup on his forehead. he then turned to kayden and walked over. "what kind of things does stiles like to do."

"what?"

"say, i was to ask him out on a date or something, what would he want to do." barry asked softly.

"he's not into fancy or crowded places. loves watching movies and pizza, but whatever you do don't take him to the movies. rent one or something, cause he tends to speak without even knowing." kayden listed off, he thought some more and gasped.

"forget everything i said, star gazing. take him to the park or something and let him watch the stars." barry nodded, quickly thanking the man and making his way to stiles.

grabbing stiles hand he led him into the hallway, "do you want to go on a date with me?"

stiles nodded, "yeah, sounds fun."

barry stopped them at stiles car, pulling stiles into a kiss. when the two broke apart barry gave the man a hug. "am i going to die or what?" stiles joked when barry wouldn't release their hug.

"don't say that," barry frowned pulling him closer. ", i'll see you tonight."

a knock on his door broke him out of his trance. opening the door he smiled upon noticing it's barry. "ready?" stiles nodded and followed barry out, locking the door. barry grabbed stiles hand and smiled, "we're going to walk, is that okay with you?"

"yeah."

barry noticed stiles was very quiet on the way to the park, "hey are you okay?"

stiles nodded, "yeah, it's just something doesn't feel right." barry stopped and pulled the male into a hug.

"hey, it's okay, i'll protect you if anything happens okay?" barry reassured making stiles to nod.

the slightly taller male led him to a blanket, "i asked kayden and he said you liked star gazing, so," he said motioning to the blanket. stiles smiled and picked up one of the metal cups as he sat down. "what's in here."

"hot coco, the cups keeping it hot."

the two laid side by side and starred at the sky.
"i guess i picked a wrong day, i'm sorry." barry said softly as he realized there was barely any stars. stiles shrugged, "it's fine."

stiles broke the silence after a while, "i've never been in love."

barry look over but stiles eyes were closed, "i'm not sure what it feels like, but i know i really like you. so much my heart just does that thing, you know," he puts his hands over his hard and motions up and down, almost representing one of the cartoon heart beats.

barry chuckled, "is it love barry?"

the speedster stayed still, "um, i'm not sure."

"i love you." stiles said before smiling, "it doesn't feel wrong when i say it." he continued, with a yawn. barry stayed quiet, and pulled the male closer to him. "i love you." he whispered back.

When Stiles stilinski woke up, he grabbed his phone squinting his eyes as the light blinded him. As the blurry numbers cleared up he read 4:00 am. He sighed looking to barry- who laid next to him before getting up and walking into his decent sized kitchen. As he reached to grab a cup from the top of the cabinet he heard his window slide open. He quietly walked towards the noise, his fist clenching in a fighting position. As he rounded the corner he saw a man sitting on his chair, smiling as if he knew he were coming.

"Hello Stiles."

stiles froze, pinching himself to make sure it wasnt a dream. he looked over to see kayden still asleep on the couch. "dr. wells?"

the man smiled at stiles, "oh god your evil aren't you? please let me wake up." stiles whispered to himself.

dr. wells said nothing, instead stood up and closed in on stiles, who gasped at the fact the man can indeed walk. "kay-" a hand quickly covered stiles mouth.

"you might not want to do that."

stiles' breathing quickened as he gripped the table he was against, he lifted his fist up to punch him but no avail, he caught it. "i'm not sure how, but you changed the future, i'm sure of it."

stiles shook his head, "definitely wasn't me, please let me go." his words came out muffled, as he reached his hand back. he quickly pushed of the glass cup, hoping it would make some noise loud enough for either barry or kayden to hear.

"you messed up my plans stiles stilinski," he said as he quickly caught the cup. ", and that isn't good."

AUTHORS NOTE.

so now you guys finally know who he saw in that dream😬