The mere sensation of your tongue twisting and flicking over his throbbing head made his vision blur. There were certain things you and you alone to could make him feel.

"Fuck you're gorgeous," you hissed, having taking a moment to catch your breath, before driving his erection back into your mouth, all the way down to his tightening balls.

A shrill sound of ecstasy ripped through his chest, completely catching him off guard. His hips lurched forward, driving himself into her mouth deeply. His high pitched moans and uncontrollable palpitations signaled he'd reached his peek. Warm, thick liquid shot down your throat, and you expertly swallowed, not even faltering. Your name was a sinful prayer on his lips as he slowly came down from his high, gently riding your face.

Finally you pulled away, chuckling softly as you stood up. "I almost forgot how hard you come when I suck you off," you smirked, wiping the corner of your mouth with the pad of your thumb. He blushed and cupped his face in his palms shaking his head in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I came so fast, I didn't realize—" he began to rush out an unnecessary apology before you shut him up with a playful squeeze to his plump ass.

"Shut it, will ya? I love the fact that I can make you come so fast. It's hot," you growled through a grin, leaning forward to nip at the corner of his jaw.

"Stop before I start getting hard again. Then you'll be the one worrying about waking Jimin up," he threatening, but you couldn't take him seriously with the adorable bunny smile that was fighting to pull itself onto his features.

"Uh huh, sure thing, baby boy," giggling, you spun him around to face the slightly extra crispy eggs.

"Shit," he huffed, quickly grabbing the spatula and and dumping the eggs onto a nearby plate, nose scrunching adorable as he caught a whiff. You giggled lightly, arms once again draping around his slim waist. "I'm sorry," he breathed, pouting.

Squeezing him, you kissed his shoulder endearingly. "Hm, it's alright darling. I might have distracted you just a tad bit." He giggled, nodding in agreement.

"Just a lil'," he grinned to himself.

A series of soft thumps turned both of their attention to the stairs where a sleepy, swollen faced Jimin was padding down on slipper clad feet. "Mornin'," he hummed in that high, raspy morning voice.

You smiled and detached yourself from Jungkook's back. "Good morning, angel face," you cooed playfully, opening your arms and letting him glide into you, nuzzling his warm face into your shoulder, weight slumping against you.

"Why does it smell like burnt eggs?" He adorably scrunched his nose, sniffing at the air.

Jungkook and you shared a glance, your faces twisting with sly smiles. "No reason, Angel, Jungkook's just a shit cook."

"Am not!" He gasped, feeling deeply offended.

Jimin giggled, tiny fists clutching at your shirt. The kitchen quickly filled with light banter and playful arguments, followed by the scent of pancake batter and bacon, all the while with you smiling fondly at the two boys who made your life that much more worth living,

———

Oh. Hello there, it's me, your favorite shitty writer ;)

I swear to fuck that I have no idea why it's taking me so long to finish your guys' requests.

Half of them are pretty much done, I'm just picky asf when it comes to my own writing and I don't wanna post em until they're actually like good ya feel?

So until I grow a pair and get them up, I'm gonna keep posting a bunch of crappy smuts I wrote like a thousand years ago.

If they're confusing, that's most likely bc most of them were supposed to be in a story but I'm shit at plot so none of those actually worked out lmaoooo

ps.
idk if you can tell but I really enjoy writing ab my fav bunny boi
he's just so cute n fluffy I can't help myself

 idk if you can tell but I really enjoy writing ab my fav bunny boi he's just so cute n fluffy I can't help myself

I'm mean— like— come on this shit ain't even fair anymore. He makes me bust a fAT uwu.