Your hand immediately lowered, running over his growing bulge. To his utter dismay, only on the outside of his sweatpants. Your fingertips teasingly traced the outline of his dick, sending small sparks of pleasure shooting through his veins. It was enough to have his breath unsteady and his hands quivering.

Then, you tightly gripped him. He gasped, large hands firmly taking hold of the side of the counter. You clicked your tongue, "look at you. Already getting all worked up. I've barely even touched you yet."

He couldn't help it. Even having you stand near him was enough to spur a reaction in his body.

"Don't tease," he growled firmly; but, desperation seeped into his undertone.

"Wouldn't dream of it," you giggled innocently, gently beginning to stroke him through the painfully thick material. He was just glad he hadn't cared to throw on any boxers that morning. "Don't let the eggs burn," you whispered teasingly, noticing his attention slipping away from the cooking food.

He nodded weakly, straining to pay attention to his unfinished meal. With unsteady hands, he carefully adjusted the heat.

All at once, your hand was inside his sweats, encircling his hard dick firmly. He cried out in surprise, hips twitching forward, before a loud, low moan was drawn from his small pink lips. You hand clasped over his mouth, stifling it. "Quiet, baby. Don't want to wake Jimin up, do you?"

He quickly shook his head, eyes squeezing shut tightly as your thumb traced over his wet tip, sending chills throughout his entire body. Your hot mouth fell upon the side of his neck, sucking at the skin determinedly. Breathy moans and whimpers escaped his trembling lips.

Slowly, your hold over his mouth fell, and instead, enclosing around his jugular. He groaned, jaw going slack at the pressure on his throat. "Tighter..." he demanded huskily. You complied without resistance, finger pressing down, palm firming. Just until his breathing became harsher and more strained.

His teeth clamped down on his bottom lip viciously as whiny hisses and mewls forced themselves from his chest. "Oh my god,"

Unexpectedly, he was being roughly turned around, the small of his back slamming into the counter top. You knotted your nimble fingers into the hair on the back of his head, sharply forcing his mouth to fall onto your with bruising force. He gasped, offering you the perfect opportunity to plunge your skillful tongue into his wet, needy mouth.

Weaponized tongues clashed, ruthless teeth bit, swollen, desperate lips molded.

Pleasure consumed the younger, and he couldn't begin to fathom which to focus on; the erotic cruelness of your mouth on his, or the skillful twisting of your wrist as you jerked off his pathetically hard cock. Both made his mind feel like mush and body twitch and jerk in delightful agony.

And still, he wanted more. So much more.

And, in all honesty, he couldn't care less if Jimin heard. In fact, the horny bastard would probably get off to it.

The ravenous kiss that left a numbing sensation on his lips vanished all too soon as you dropped to your knees. Jungkook gazed down at you with furrowed brows, chest rising and falling dramatically as his pink tongue flick away some saliva from the corner of his mouth. "Y/n..." he huffed in between gulps of air.

You hushed him gently, seductively gazing up into those stunningly innocent doe eyes of his. They never failed to make your chest ache beautifully. You didn't offer him a spare moment to catch his breath before your sultry mouth enveloped him.

His knees weakened and he was forced to hold helplessly to the counter just to keep from melting to the floor. "Oh my god– oh my— shit!" he convulsed, gaping and quivering and moaning. Fiery pleasure consumed and reeked havoc on his insides, make the room seem to spin. He couldn't focus on anything aside from the feeling of you swallowing his cock like it was a cherry lollipop.