Sliding from the warmth of your bed, you made your way to the bathroom  to relieve yourself and wash your face before stumbling your way towards the stairs. It didn't take very long to spot Jungkook. He was hovering by the stove, body swinging faintly to some music that played from the around sound speakers he'd convinced you to have installed few months back.

A smirk crawled onto your lips.

God damn did he look fine as hell when he was cooking for you. Then again, when did he not?

You silently made your way over to him, taking a few extra seconds to admire the way the grey sweats adorning his thick legs hugged his toned ass. Sheesh. There are some things you just never get tired of.

"Hmm, Mr. Jeon," you purred, wrapping your arms loosely around his slim waist, resting you cheek against the back of his shoulder, "you look so ravishing when you cook."

The younger boy chuckled, voice still low and raspy from sleep, in spite of having been awake for at least thirty minutes. "I always look ravishing," he smirked playfully, rotating the pan expertly. Although he was no expert chef, he still knew well enough how to get the job done.

You giggled, nuzzling your nose between his shoulder blades. "Damn straight."

You stayed like that for a few moments, swaying subtly to the beat of the music, simply enjoying the gentle warmth of each other's bodies, the sense of security you provided to one another. "It smells delicious," you murmured, voice muffled in the fabric of his cotton t–shirt.

His lips twitched upwards at the praise. "I haven't cooked a lot in the past, but I pick up on things pretty well. I hope you'll like it," he admitted quietly. A light pink tinted his cheeks, voice unintentionally jumping up an octave.

"I'll like anything you make," you hummed, hands subconsciously sliding beneath his shirt. Jungkook felt his breath falter at the feeling of your cool fingertips drawing invisible designs on his bare stomach.

Soft hums vibrated in your chest, hearing the song Suncity by Khalid start to play through the speakers. "Stole this of my playlist, huh?" You smiled at the thought of Jungkook taking a liking to your music.

"Possibly," he responded teasingly, earning a light pinch to his hip, "okay, yes."

"Naughty boy," you purred, suddenly biting at his back gently. He couldn't help but to bite his lip at the feeling of your teeth nipping at his honey colored skin. He was always a sucker for a bit of pain.

"Only for you," he breathed, glancing at you over his shoulder for a moment.

Your lips tugged upwards. You like the sound of that.

"Yeah?" You murmured, voice suddenly darkening.

Jungkook swallowed, body rapidly filling with warmth, heating his cheeks and turning the tips of his ears a distinct red. "Yeah..." his voice was light and barely audible. Your hands had begun to wander away from his stomach, instead, toying with the waistband of the grey sweatpants hanging off his hips.

"I'm glad," you pressed your lips to the back of his neck in a tender kiss. His head lolled forward, wanting to feel more of your mouth on his skin. Kissing, licking, biting.

And you was never one to disappoint.

Warm, damp lips feathered over the shell of his ear. "Do you want it, Kookie?" Your voice held a taunting air as you hummed his pet name.

"Yes," He grunted regardless, mind fighting to focus on the eggs and not how close your fingertips were to touching him in just the right place. His skin was perspiring by now, glistening with his obvious need. And you ate it up. "Please," he all but whined.