A game call: Cat chases the Spider

Start from the beginning

"*Spider-sense goes off* Whoa my spider-sense going off but for what!?" Spidey asks his self out loud when he heard something go off, and the next thing he knows, he was surrounded by smoke. Spidey isn't ready for this type of attack due to not dealing with any crime today, so his guard was pretty low. Next thing he knew someone kicks him, knocking him down. Before he has a chance to recover, the mysterious attacker shot some substance on to his hands and legs. As the smoke clears Spidey notices that the material that's keeping him from moving was his webbing.

"Wait is that my?" Spider-man mutters to his self as the mysterious attacker who soon appears as someone that Spidey hope he wouldn't run into.

"Your webbing that you use to trap the other night? Yes, you would be right Spider." said the voice of Black cat who shows a smile of mischief on her face. For the first time in a long time, Spider-man was speechless and couldn't come up with words to describe how he currently felt.

Cat strolls towards her capture prey when one hand on her hip. "I see the Cat has caught your tongue once again Spider. Now before I take that mask off of yours, I'm sure you are wondering how I was able to get you in this position?" Spider-man wanted to say something but still can't get over how he allows the Black cat to capture him so easily.

She goes on to explain herself. "Well after me and you agree to the terms of our little game, including you trapping me, I decided to lay low to plot how could I capture the spider for you see me constantly chasing you would be too obvious. The first part of my plan was to track your usual route during your patrol, which was pretty easy as long as I didn't make any sudden movement, and blend it with the dark. Second, after picking the best area to seize you, I needed a plan to make sure your spider-sense wouldn't get in the way. I know that it warns you when danger approach but it doesn't exactly tell you where the danger is coming from, with that said using a smoke attack to catch you off guard and launch my attack as quickly as possible would do the trick. That wouldn't fully keep you down, which leads to my last part of the plan how to keep you in my trap. I took it upon myself to find my way to make your webbing, which I won't tell you how I made that happen, to last longer when it came to capturing you."

Spider-man was now amazed by how Black Cat was able to come up with that type of plan so soon. He figures the game would last for a long time to the point she would give up, but he underestimated her when she claims she wanted to see the man behind the mask. However, he still doesn't want her to see his face, so he tries to come with a way to escape.

"Well, Cat you found a clever way to capture me. I guess you do deserve the award of seeing my face, so why don't you let me out of here so I can take my mask off for you." He suggests knowing in the back of his mind; he was lying.

Unfortunately for him, Black Cat had no plan of letting him out of his deal. "Oh sure help you out of your sticky situation so you can try to escape huh? I don't think so. I'm going to enjoy this." She claims as she prepares her gloves.

"Wait what are you doing?!" Spidey question nervously as she felt on his chest.

Black cat grew an evil smile from that question. "Oh I'm not going just to lift the mask off and be done Spider, I'm going to work my way through that sexy body of yours to your mask. This will show you how humiliated I felt." With that said, she rips apart his pants to display his underwear.

Spidey couldn't believe she mess up his suit like that. "Hey do you know how hard it is to fix this suit!? Stop it Cat!"

She moves her hands around his manhood, going up to his chest while ripping the suit in half with her claws. Now his bare chest is exposed, showing off his toned body. "Spider you should show off your body more often." She said, licking her lips making Spidey blush and embarrass.

"This is not funny anymore Cat just stop please?" He pleads not liking the fact that he is now put in this position. Cat ignores his plea for she starts to kiss all over his chest and body while rubbing his manhood, making him hard. This was part of Black cat's plan of payback for she knew that her Spider-man doesn't give in to her advances so now that he's trap he has no choice in the matter. Peter felt violated not wanting to give in to the sexual torture, but he found it hard to since he always thought Black Cat was hot and what she was doing to him now made her even more heated.

"I think it's time to take that mask off Spider." She tells him. Before he had a chance to retaliate, she bit the lower part of his mask and takes it off, revealing a young man with brown hair.

"Oh my." she manages to say. At this point, Peter fears the worst thinking that she might call him ugly or not approve of him as Spider-man nor Peter Parker. Her next response, however, surprises as she kisses him real hard leading Peter to kiss her back. After their deep kiss, the two needed to catch their breath before Black cat does something that surprise Peter which is taking off her mask and saying with a smile, "Since I now know who you are, it's only fitting that I show you who I am. My name is Felicia Hardy."

Peter blink a few times before saying, "It's nice to meet you Felicia. My name is Peter Parker."

"Now wasn't that so hard, you quite handsome." She tells him, rubbing his face making him blush some more. He felt better now since Cat now knows who he is and that she doesn't think less of him for it.

"Thanks and you're stunning Felicia. Since we know who each other is behind our masks can you please let me out of this stuff?" Remembering that he was still stuck in the webbing because Cat added something to make it last longer.

Felicia thought about it until she remembers there was one more thing she wanted to do before releasing Peter. "Oh no that stuff has a few more mins until you can get out of it, so I'm going to make the best out of it." She then removes her tight leather costume and removes Peter's underwear to get on top of him. Peter didn't even fight it at this point for it was going to be a long night for him.

Authors note: Well, this was a pretty fun chapter to write. Highlander I know you said you would like seeing M content but when I started writing it felt weird since I'm still not used to writing real sex scenes, so I apologize about that. Blue Soki and Sgt. M00re as far as the web of shadow goes I think I have an idea on how I'm going to do it, just to let you all guys know I haven't forgotten about the request.