Did i imagine it?

As the look of recognition settles on to his features he quickly replaces it will a nonchalant look as if he doesn't have a clue who i am. He turns and strolls confidently to his desk " alright class now we know each other a little bit better we will be able to get stuck into the important stuff tomorrow" He turns and looks around the class completely avoiding my gaze.

okay if that's how he wants it I'm more than happy to play along, but i couldn't help but feel the nagging pains at my heart. Here in-front of me is the man i have been thinking about almost obsessively for the last 6 months and he acts like he doesn't have the slightest clue who i am. I start thinking if maybe i imagined the connection we felt that night and had let my immediate lust for him cloud my judgment.

" your free to talk between yourselves for the remaining 5 minutes" he turns and starts walking behind his laptop.

My chest is pounding and i feel as if I'm going to cry. Do not cry Cara do not cry i repeat to my self. the feeling of someone shaking my shoulders brings me out of my mental state. looking up i look into Amy's worried brown eyes.

"Cara you okay babe" her worried eyes are questioning.

" yeah I'm fine why wouldn't i be"  I replace my hurt expression with a forced smile, i had never told Amy much about Chad just that i had danced with a guy and had left soon after, i didn't want to rehash the memories. i wanted to forget all about Chad. 

" you just looked upset, well if your sure i need to ask you about Friday" she has replaced her concerned look with a pleading one. Oh here we go this should be interesting. I almost forget about the handsome man 5 rows in front of me.

" Sooo... i've heard about this party that's on Friday night and Sean is going as-well as the others and i really want you to come!" She asks pleadingly. Eurgh i normally hate going to party's as they aren't my kind of thing but maybe it will help me take my mind of the dick of a new teacher we have. yes I've decided i hate him, who is he to look at me like he hasn't got a clue who i am Yes i know i ran from him and hes also my teacher a nagging thought reminded me.

" yeah I'm in why not"

The bell rings so i grab my bag and walk to the door trying to escape quickly as possible whilst all along i feel intense eyes burning into my skull, as I'm passing his desk i tense thinking hes going to ask for a word. Looking up i met with his beautiful grey stormy eyes. His eyes look dark and is that a look of lust in his eyes? who am i kidding. I  look away and escape out the door wishing i could be finished with my final year already.

We are joined by Todd as we are waiting in the corridor he wraps his arm around my shoulder bringing me into his side, i hug him back loving the comfort i feel from his comforting touch.

" You okay Cara" he whispers whilst leaning down into my ear.

" Yeah just tired" I tighten my hold, feeling eyes on me i look up as Chad er no ... Mr Martinez walks by, he has a thunderous expression on his overly handsome face, i start to relax as he walks by this is until Todd start asking him a question, his arms are still wrapped around my shoulders and i see Chadsgaze quickly dart to his arm. " Sir. The team was wondering if you was going to be helping with the coaching this year"

Mr Martinez Delicious voice meets my ears as I'm looking down so i can't see his face " Yes Todd i will be helping out coach Harris" why cant i stop the jelly feeling in my legs this i crazy. Get a hold Cara it was one drunken kiss even he seems to not remember.I pull out of Tod's hold unable to stay this close to Chad while hes casually talking to Tod not even 2 feet away. Tod turns to me questioningly as i pull away " I will wait for you in the car" he trustingly hands me his keys. " I wont be long" he turns and continues his sentence to Mr Martinez about the defence or something along them lines. I chance a peak as i walk by them and see Chad give me a headed look which abruptly changes to a cold look asTods arm swings around and pulls me back into his arms and plants a kiss onto the top of my head.

" why dont i give you a lift home tonight Cara as im coming around anyway" she informs Tod and we walk away leaving the two men to talk. well one man and ahalf.

"omg that man is just so sexy" Amy hasn't stopped talking the whole journey home about how hot 'Mr freaking martinez is' like seriosly im fully aware of his very much attractive state is!

" I can only imagine what his junk is like"

" and omg his body"

i seriously can not stand anymore of this " AMY! god damn i get it...please for just 5 minutes stop talking about MR. Freaking. Martinez"

"wow sorry didn't realize i was bothering you that much, whats wrong with you. You've been a grouch since last lesson?"

" just a headache sorry for snapping"

" Its okay...anyway whens your sex god brother coming home" she smirks at me. Even though Amy likes Sean she has been in love with my older brother Marco ever since we was friends at the age of 5. She just doesn't believe she can be anything more to Marco than just his little sisters best-friend. But i however believe they would be such a killer couple.

" Hes home soon but mum won't tell me when in-case i build my hopes up and he has to stay longer or something "

she pulls into my long drive leading up to my house "i can never get over the size and beauty of your home Cara"

We jump out and head into the house the smell of Chili Con Carney my brothers favourite meal wafting towards us, we walk into the kitchen and standing my the breakfast bar talking to my mother is Marco " OMG!" i scream. He looks up with a massive grin on his face, his arms wide ready to scoop me up. " hey you missed me" he says whilst spinning me around. " YES! i cant believe your home thought it was next week!"

" I wanted to surprise you" he kisses my cheek whilst placing my feet back to the floor. I look up to Amy's face which has a rose red to it and her eyes locked to my brothers face.

He releases me and spreads his arms again to Amy " so you going to stop staring or come and give me a hug which is a 6 months overdue" he tilts his head and has his cocky smirk on his face. The one i might add that Amy gushes over whenever she sees him.  She walks into his arms, he lifts her off the ground as i go to hug my mum i catch the expression on his face as he tilts his head into the side of her neck and inhales. mmmm maybe Amy isn't the only one in love. I can only imagine the expression shes wearing at this minute.