{Chapter Six}

So I haven't updated in a looooong time so sorry if things are inconsistent from previous chapters.

SHADO IS DEAD Slade is not

The end of the chapter is one great big TRIGGER WARNING of violence and shock

...

Around me are men dressed in black, they slowly advance towards me. I can't use my powers, and I don't have any weapons either. A man charges at me and tries to punch me, but I block him and kick out his legs. We trade punches and kicks, some of the other men around me are fighting each other as well. Eventually, I get the man in a chokehold, I flip him around and snap his neck as Slade taught me to do. 

Quickly I move to punch the man beside me. Upon seeing his face up close I freeze. 

"Oliver?" I whisper. He clamps a hand over my mouth and pushes me against the metal walls of the arena. 

"Shh, Peter, we will get out of here," He whispers, How did he get here? How will we get out of this? Can we even get out of this? Before I can do anything my world goes dark.

...

Coldwater rushes around me, I try to open my eyes, but close them right away from the water surrounding me. I can't breathe. My lungs burn and I quickly swim to the top, once I break the surface I gasp in large breaths not caring what is around me. 

Slowly, I trudge through the water and onto the nearest land. Nobody is around me, just trees and plants. 

"Oliver?" I whisper-scream. What happened to him? Is he ok? Voices, I hear voices. But not Oliver's, or Slade's, or Shado's. Without hesitating I sprint in the opposite direction from the voices, scanning the ground around me for any land mines. Branches from above hit me in the face but I keep running through the wilderness. I need to find out what is going on. I need to find out where I am. 

I stop running and turn to the largest tree next to me and begin to climb, it is much easier with my powers, even though I have to hide them. It is too dangerous, the powers make me wanted. Through multiple branches, I can barely make out the figures of multiple men all carrying large guns. They point ahead of them, straight at me. 

"Search the trees!" One yells. No, no, no, no, no. I push myself away from the tree and land on the ground and begin to sprint again. Faster, faster,  I can't die. I need to get back to my dad, I need to find Oliver and Slade. I need to make Shado's death worth something, I need to avenge her. From behind me, I hear shouts. 

"Order to kill him..." I hear one voice shout. It doesn't sound like he is talking about me though. My heart drops for what seems like the thousandth time, he means Oliver. Oliver saved me so now they want to kill him. 

My legs and lungs burn but I ignore it, it is not a choice wheater I stop or not. I have to keep going or I will be dead just like Shado, and then she would have died for nothing. 

Oliver has to be around here somewhere. Otherwise, he'd already be dead. A sharp pain erupts through my foot and the ground comes closer and closer. Something sharp cuts into my knee and I try to stifle a loud grunt so they don't find me. 

Another agonizing pain erupts in my head and the world around me blurs into shades of blue and green before turning into black. 

...

A hand grips my shoulders, another hand pushes over my mouth.  I try to let out a loud scream but a fist collides with my eye. 

"Peter!" Voices scream from behind me as I desperately try to get out of the strong grips on my arms and legs. It doesn't work.