I got my best friend back.

*Dream*

Y/n was in some basement looking thing.

There was someone on the ground who looked like they were shivering and sleeping. She made her way over and touched their shoulder.

They instantly grab her wrist and turn around. They had a hood so she couldn't see who it was. But it looked like they froze when they saw Y/n.

They slowly reached up and took off their hood.

Y/n gasped when she saw who it was.

*End of dream*

Y/n sat up and looked around desperately looking for Shelley as if she was in her room.

"Shelley?" Y/n said out loud then she heard the door open.

Peter came in.

"You okay, I heard things moving around and- Shit." He trailed off looking around the room causing Y/n to as well. Her things were scattered around the room and she knew she didn't cause the mess, consciously.

"Yeah, I'm good, just a dream," Y/n ran her hands over her face. He nodded but the look on his face said he didn't believe her. How the tables have turned.

"Hey, I'm going to head out. I'll see you later." Peter was dressed in his, now, clean clothes from yesterday.

"Later." She slumped back in her bed pulling the blanket up to her nose. Peter ruffled her hair then left.

Later

Y/n's phone woke her up this time. Not checking who it was she answered it, only to be met with some cheering. Instantly she pulled the phone away from her ear then put it back, making sure the noise was gone first.

"Y/N!!" Destiny's voice exclaimed.

"DESTINY!" Y/n mocked sitting up.

"Come over we are celebrating." She said. Y/n didn't answer. She was rubbing her eye and huffing out of her nose. She just wanted to sleep.

Celebrating what?

"Please." Destiny pleaded once she noticed Y/n's silence.

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen," Y/n yanked the blanket off her legs and stood up.

"She said yes!" Destiny yelled than a few cheers were heard.

"Great, I have some people that want to meet you." She said to Y/n.

"Okay see you in a few," Y/n hung up and threw her phone on the bed. She just stood there and stretched.

The girl let out a big sigh and moved to her closet to find something to put on.

Why did I say yes?

Destiny's apartment

Y/n stepped out of the car and went inside. She opens the door to see a lot of people.

Destiny immediately comes over to Y/n, along with Andreas, and hugs her while Andreas just hands her a beer. He takes her jacket for her before Destiny drags the girl around introducing her to some of the family.

Then Peter walks in. Andreas and Destiny leave to go greet him. Y/n opts to take refuge in the kitchen and makes herself a drink while taking some shots.