Chapter Nine

Jimin had woken up on the ship.  He looked beside him and saw Yoongi.  He jerked up and asked, "what happened?  Where–" Yoongi had interrupted him, "well, the guy had knocked you out, so I intervened."  Jimin nodded then asked, "but, how did you do it?  Weren't you outnumbered?"  Yoongi answered, "a little motivation stroke through me."  Jimin nodded and laid back down and questioned, "what did Taehyung have to do?"  Taehyung came in almost instantly after he heard his name, "I had to get something from a past lover, she didn't deserve any more."  He raised a necklace with a golden chain and a silver cross at the end of it.  It looked nice, Jimin wondered where he got it.

Jimin had asked, "how long until we get there?"  Yoongi told him, "three days."  Jimin nodded and got up and went to the outer part of the ship, "I wouldn't be walking."  Jimin asked, "why not?"  Yoongi responded, "you just got knocked out, aren't you feeling uneasy?"  Jimin shook his head, "I feel better, I think I'll do better."  Yoongi had noticed that didn't make any sense.  Jin had come out from somewhere and noticed Jimin was out and ordered, "hey, get back in bed, you shouldn't be up."  Yoongi nodded, "listen to Jin, he's a medic."  Jimin stated, "yes but I'm alright, I can walk and talk and speak and laugh."  He laughed at himself at that, "then sit down, alright?  Don't walk near the edge of the boat."  Jimin nodded and said, "wouldn't dream of it." Jungkook was talking with Taehyung and Jimin wished he could hear what they were saying.

Jimin sighed feeling bored and tired.  Yoongi was steering the boat and Namjoon took a break, "so, how do you know where the Maidens Pearl is?"  Jimin laughed at Namjoon, "are you going to throw me off the boat as well?"  Namjoon shook his head, "of course not, I have different approaches, none are violent like Yoongi."  Jimin nodded, "alright I don't think you're lying so I'll tell you.  I had a friend who knew where it was, she seemed to really like the history of these things that she went all the way by tracking the Maidens Pearl.  It was successful but I have to find a way to get back to her."  Namjoon asked, "was she your lover, and how did you know if she was lying?"  Jimin shook his head again, "She was like my mother, and I'm really good at telling if someone is lying or not and she is easy to tell if she's saying the truth."

Namjoon said, "okay, the last question, why are you helping us?"  Jimin thought for a moment or two, "I don't know."  Namjoon nodded, "see?  non-violent solutions can get you far."   Jimin agreed with the statement.  Jimin had asked, "are any other pirates or whatever searching for this Pearl?"  Namjoon confirmed, "yes, but none of them know how to get there as there's supposedly only one map and someone already has taken it, so you're our only hope in finding it before they do."  Jimin nodded, "okay."  Namjoon decided to leave as he had to help Jin with a chore.  Jimin looked off into the distance and sighed wondering how he had gotten there.  Jimin looked at Jungkook who was staring in awe at something around his neck that looked like a necklace.

Jimin had gotten up again being bored.  He had enough of observing.  He looked at the sea and heard, "sometimes there are whales."  He looked around and asked, "what?"  It was Yoongi, "watch."  Yoongi came closer and watched the waves beside Jimin.  Jimin watched as well waiting for something.  After a moment or two, there was a fin, a big fin from a whale, that reached above the waves and crashed back down.  Jimin smiled and laughed, "I've never seen a whale this close before."  Yoongi smiled, "first times for everything."  Jimin looked down at his hands, awkwardly playing with them.  Jimin smiled once again, "thanks, I would've never thought about whales."  Yoongi nodded, "well, I can show you a lot of other things that whales won't even phase you."  Jimin laughed, "oh yeah?"  Yoongi nodded, "you get around while being on the sea."  Jimin stated, "I guess."

Okay, do you know how hard it is to try and get everyone enough screentime?  Write time?  Idk.  But it's hard because I'm focusing on Jimin and Yoongi because those two are what the story is focusing on but then you remember, oh right there's other people.  I can't imagine trying to be them in real life and writing songs and be like, oh right there are other people.  I'm sorry, it's past midnight and I'm tired, but writing at night makes me not procrastinate so it helps.

HELP 
MISSING SLEEP SCHEDULE!!!  LAST SEEN DECEMBER 1 1865!  IF SEEN, APPROACH SWIFTLY!
~Anonymous