Chapter 7🤪

(Excuse any typos because I'm in the car while writing this)
SUMMERS POV..
Okay so Clarence took us to Red Lobster and we're about to walk in oof the tasty smell hit my nose🤤.
Queen: "bestie what are you getting? because I know you got the best taste here"
"Girl you already know but I think imma get a loaded baked potato with some shrimp and lobster tail because a bitch is hungry" We all started laughing😂😂
Clare: "I think I want some mash potato's with some grilled chicken since I'm allergic to shell food"
Queen: "babe- I mean Clare since when were you allergic to shell food, and why didn't you tell me you big headed fool.. especially since you brought us to Red Lobster" Queen said shaking her head
"Right like come on Clarence you gotta do better" I said singing the Do better part and we all started busting out laughing.
Clarence: "I can smell is and I can get kissed on the lips after you eat it as long as I don't personally digest is myself so don't do me like I'm stupid"
The waiter came and he was flirting with Queen and sis ain't had no interest in ole boy so she said "Can me and my sis have 2 loaded baked potatoes with shrimp and lobster tail.. my little sister wants some mashed potatoes and for MY BOYFRIEND.." she said emphasizing the my boyfriend part.. she continued with "He wants mashed potatoes with some grilled chicken and for one drinks can we get 2 sprites, one apple juice and 1 arnold palmer more lemonade than tea"
QUEEN POV..
Ole boy was flirting with me and I didn't like it so I acted like Clarence was my boyfriend because this ain't it period💁🏾‍♀️.
Waiter: "oh my bad I didn't think you were in a relationship I'm so sorry"
Clarence: "next time you stay off my shorty ight because if not be prepared to start scraping lil nigga"
Queen: "ummm can you just go get our food/drinks because ain't no body here want to conversate with you thanks" I said rolling my eyes as he walked away and as he was walking I looked at Summer and she looked back at me and we both started dying😂😂 after two whole minutes Summer said "lil nigga tried to get with my bae and he got a whole bald spot". Then Clarence started to join our laugh and this man was really crying tears😭. *skips eating and getting to the mall*
Clarence's POV..
I really want Princess to have a dad and I'm willing to play the role in her life.. she's comfortable with me and she's loves being around me as if I'm her birth father. I wanna tell Queen but I don't know how she'll react and I don't want her to think I'm using Princess to get closer to her because I know how females think.. been there done that and also never again.
We're walking into baby gap for Princess and I ask Summer to take her in while I talk to Queen for a sec..
"Queen babygirl come here.." she looked nervous like she's gonna her in trouble
Queen: "Mhmm" she said to me "what is it Clare"
"Well first I wanna bring this up don't think I never caught onto the fact that you called me 'babe' inside of Red Lobster" she started blushing mad hard "awwe you're so cutee" I said laughing
Queen: "that was by accident but is that what you called me here for" I shook my head no and began to speak
"Nope I called you here to ask you a couple of questions" she looked at me with a very confused look but she nodded and allowed me to continue talking..
"I wanted to ask you does Princess have any type of father figure in her life" she looked at me and put her head down.. I picked up her head by raising her chin with my finger. I rapped my arms around her body and hugged her, I heard her sniffle so I looked at her and kissed her tears then wiped them away.. she began to talk again and said..
Queen: "I- I killed him.." she stuttered I looked at her with disbelief and I was so confused
"Babygirl I know you have a good reason so tell me why"
Queen: "when I was 13 my mom married him and he was an amazing stepfather to me until he started doing cocaine.. he would beat on my mom and I would have to always hide in my closet with my brother while he held a bat.. we didn't wanna get hurt and we didn't know what to do.." she sniffled then continued "For 2 years he went to the rehab centre and got help and at this time I was 15 then when he came back we had back to himself again until 6 months later bad stuff started to happen. In the night he would tell me to take off my clothes and all that stuff but I refused to and I used to run around the kitchen island until he got tired and I would go in my room and lock the door. We would do that at least once a week and for about a month he stopped, then he told me he wasn't gonna do nothing he just wanted to explain. He told me that my moms pussy wasn't doing him any justice so he came after me the only other female in the house so after the conversation I went back to my room, later than night I was woken up with him standing over me butt ass naked and he told me not to make a sound.. I was so tempted to scream but then he covered my mouth. I was about to strip me but I kicked him and run,at this rate I was fed up with him consistently trying to rape me so I ran to the kitchen and I grabbed the knife I started screaming at him and told him how I felt about him. He was standing right in front of me and I told him not to step closer to my or I will kill him and not regret it. My mom was about 4 months pregnant and I told him if I have to raise this baby I will because I don't give a fuck about you and he stepped closer and I stabbed him 4 times. I called the police and said he tried to rape me and by this time everyone was awake and my mom slapped the shit out of me because I killed 'ThE lOvE oF hEr LiFe' I didn't know what hurt me more. The fact that no one was there to help me or the fact that my mom loved this man more than me.. and that's why I killed him because he's a piece of shit and that's prolly the reason why my mom kicked me and Princess out🤷🏾‍♀️". And this point she had a face full of tears and all I could do was hold her and cry with her because I felt her pain not in the same way but I felt it..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TBC.. EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES I DIDN'T PROOF READ I'M GONNA TRY AND STAY CONSISTENT.. THANKS FOR READING.
Love you guys😘💛