Chapter 6🥵

Queen's POV..
"Umm.. Clare?...."
Clarence: "yes babygirl"
"Why are you so nice to me and you barely know me"
Clare: "Queen listen to me... I'm nice to you because that's the type of person I am and I'm not gon cap I find you mad attractive and girls like you shouldn't be treated how you've been treated and I hope WE become something soon"
I started to tear up because no one has ever been that nice to me in forever not even Ar'mon and that's crazy because he's my older brother🤷🏾‍♀️. "Clareeeeeeeeee" I whined "you're so sweet😩"
Clare: "I know babygirl, now go get Princess and let's go"  I looked at him in confusion then questioned him
"Umm where we going.."
Clare: "We're going to get Summer then we're gonna go somewhere" he said so confidently
"Somewhere as in...." I said stretching the word in.
Clare: "Lets go big head" he said followed by a kiss on my forehead
*skips getting Princess and picking up Summer*
Summer's POV..
"HEY BEST BITCHHH"
Queen: "hey Summer" she's said cheesing mad hard.
"Who got you like that.. I bet it's Clarence.. he gave you that good zickk before you came here huh"
Clare: "umm I'm right here Summer"
Queen: "girll I'll tell you not before we came but like when we-" Clarence oddly cut her off talking about some..
Clare: "Queen hush lmao we can't just be saying allat"
"Nigga I'm her best friend for a reason I know all her secret besides this one, since your big pineapple head doesn't want her to tell me"
Queen: "Clareeeeee" she whined "I need to tell Summer because she's the only person I trust and I wanna let it out sooo bad, I can't even tell Ar'mon even though they probably don't give a fuck about me but I need to tell her pleaseeee Clarebear" she said with puppy eyes 🥺..
Clarence's POV..
Although ion want Queen to tell Summer but she's too cute to say no to so I'm gonna allow her to tell her..
"Fine tell her but just don't go into detail" as I expected even though I told her not to.. her hard head went into detail😂
Queen: "soo it went like this... I opened the door and I gripped my arms around his neck softy and kissed him on his lips I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to our room. We roamed our tongues around as he gave me multiple hickeys on my neck.. that I had to cover he ripped off my pants and underwear and began to eat me out. He licked my clit softly up and down, twirled his tongue on my clit. He stuck a finger in me and I moaned to his touch, he was fingering me and eating me out at the same time. I came on his beard and squirted he was like.. "Mmm babygirl you taste soo good" and I was like "Clare stop playing with me I want you daddy"
And without hesitation he stripped himself and hovered over me to tease me. The whole time my eyes were closed, then I opened my eyes and was surprised at how big he was then he said "Don't run now baby" then he
slid his dick into my wet pussy and my eyes shot open, I was screaming as  I adjusted to his size then I started to moan and squeal. Then I was like "hmmm baby fuck me harder daddy". So he lifted my legs over his shoulders and slide his dick all the way inside of me, I started to shake as I said "daddy I'm about to cum" he said he was too so he pulled out and came on my stomach. I was definitely lost for words. Then he went to the washroom to clean up. After he came out he said "Queen go lay back down I just went to wipe off the cum so you don't get pregnant" so my horny self listened to his instructions and laid down. He slid right back into me and I flipped him over and began to ride him.. his ass was like "Baby your pussy is soo tight UGHHHH" so I was like "nigga you're to big to be in my pussy tf" then after he told me "Stfu and take this dick ma"  into me ear as I came all over his dick and began sucking his neck.. then we did another round and we fell asleep"
"Queen I told you not to go into detail😂😂"
Summer: "that all happened when I was downstairs oof"
"Well I mean if you were in my position you would know that your best friends pussy is mad tight and makes you wanna come back for more"
Queen: "I mean Summer I was gonna tell you later but your ass was sleep when I was tryna tell you.. all cuddle up with the raw patty and shit.. hmm I wonder what y'all did" Summer started to blush mad hard
"Ohhh soo my boy hit that otayy" I said
Summer: "K no the only thing we did was make out so simmer down "cLaReBeAr""
Queen: "only I can call him that and don't make fun of it it's cute.." Queen said giggling.. then they both busted out laughing so I joined their lil laughing shit😂😂
"Okay niggers we're finally here so gtfo my car😂😂"
Summer&Queen: "OMGGG RED LOBSTER YAHHHH" they ran to the front of the restaurant and realized that they don't got no Red Lobster money😭😭 so they asses came back like lil kids😂 they even left me with Princess
Queen: "Clareeee me and Summer don't got no money😩"
"Babygirllll.. it's on me now take your fine ass in there and bring Summer with you I'll get Princess.. your jobs are today to eat and enjoy yourselves.. next we're going to the mall and both of you guys are going on a free shopping spree now hurry in before I change my mind" they both started to jump and squeal.. I thought to myself "This girl Queen really makes me happy manee"🥰 "can this for real be my future wifey?🤩"

OMG SORRY GUYS I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN SLACKING.. I'M STILL IN SCHOOL UNTIL JUNE 27 AND THEN ON THAT SAME DAY I GO TO JAMAICA 🇯🇲 I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN LOVE Y'ALL😩🥰