Chapter 2🤤

Queen POV..
So I'm in History class with Clarence and we're just talking...
Recap!!
Clarence: "Umm okay Queen I gotta tell you something tho"
"go for it, I'm all ears"
"Queen.. ever since I started this school and I seen you in my class.. it was love at first site. I seen you smiling with Summer, and your smile lit up the room, you looked so gorgeous and when I found out you had a boyfriend I was heartbroken.. I just want you to know your worth and that you're beautiful no matter what.. I love you Queen.. and I know that you probably think I'm trying to get with you, but I'm not because I don't want you to think I'm rushing things. I want to build our friendship and take as long as you want.. I just know one day imma make you my girl"
"Clare- I don't know what to say"
Clarence: "let's start off with you giving me your number, vice versa"
"Umm okay its 431-290-5603"
Clarence saved her number as *Sexy mamas👅💦🤤* and Queen saved his as *Daddy Clare-bear🐻😍*
Clarence: "ohh so now I'm daddy"
"Yup😩"
Clarence: "Mmk do you and Summer wanna come to my house later and stay for the night.. we can go to y'all houses and get some clothes, I wanna get to know y'all"
"I'm down, but just make sure to keep your hands to yourself because the slightest touch is gonna make me- you know what nvm"
Clarence: "so I see you're a freak👅💦"
"Well yeah, but I haven't lost me virginity yet🤷🏾‍♀️"
Clarence whispered underneath his breath saying "you gon loose it to me sooner or later"
Acting like I didn't hear him I said "huh"
Clarence: oh nothing I haven't lost mine either, but I wanna loose it before the year is done.. but with someone I truly love and trust 😉"
"Mmk"
Soon after the bell rang and it was the end of school
The school bell rang which meant school was done for the day.. tomorrow was a PA DAY which meant we didn't have school. Queen went to go ask Summer if she's down to stay over at my house and she said yes.. so we having a sleepover.. with my Jared.. but everyone calls him Patty.
Summer's POV..
Queen: " SUMMER Clarence just asked me if we wanted to have a sleepover with him at his house.."
"Girl hell yeah"
Queen: "okay when we get there I have some tea to spill"
"Girrlllll okay"

We made our way to Queens house to get some clothes.. for some reason Clarence walked in with her
Clarence POV..
Queen and I walked into her house, she walked up the stairs into her room as I followed her and she looked on her dresser and instantly started crying.
"Queen babygirl what's wrong" I asked as she ran into my arms and started balling.. I waited for her to stop crying and I asked her again
Queen: "I saw this necklace Jay gave me on my dresser and it reminded me about what happened today.
"Babygirl you gotta know your worth, if he doesn't love you he's missing out on a true diamond."
Queen: "thanks Clare" she said as she gazed into my eyes I leaned in and boom I kissed her.. she didn't kiss back but soon enough she gave in and kiss me back. The kiss stated to get heated as a bit her lip which gave me access to use my tongue, my tongue roamed around in her mouth as hers did the same. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I gripped her phat ass. She moaned into the kiss and then pulled back.. she stared into my eyes and let go of me.
"Mmm babygirl I didn't know you had that in you.. sooo many things I want to do to you right now"
Queen: "boy quit playing and let's hurry up before Summer starts getting suspicious"
"One more kiss pleaseee"
Queen: "okay fine only because you're too cute" she leans in and the kiss for about a minute and a half.. then she grabs her clothes stuffs it into a bufflehead bag and they head back to the car.
Summer's POV..
"Damnnn what took y'all so long" I said as the sat in the car
Queen: "girl I couldn't figure out what clothes to bring"
Clarence: "she's lyin-" *gets cut off my Queen
Queen: "nigga stfu and take us to Summer's house so she can get her clothes and we can go.."
Clarence: "YES MA'AM"
"Y'all stupid😂😂 but Queen you gotta tell me either way"
Queen: "okay fine we were umm.."
"Siss come on just say it SHEEESH"
Queen: "we made out🤭"
"BITCHH YOUR LYING"
Clarence: "nope she ain't lying.. she has some good tongue game"
"YOU SUCKED HIS DICK SIS"
Queen: "GIRL NOO😂😂 he's talking about when we tongue kissed"
"BITCH YOU USED TONGUE!!!"
Clarence: "yes we did lmaoo, Summer imma make your best friend my girlfriend"
Queen: "mhmm that's what you think"
"Yes sis playing hard to get know damn well you were drooling when you see-"
Queen: "you ass talk to goddamn much"
Clarence: "it's okay babygirl I be drooling looking at your sexy ass too"
"SISSS YOU BETTER CLAIM YO MAN wheeww chileee"
Clarence: "when we get to my house you're gonna be sleeping with me babygirl and imma give you mad hickeys."
Queen: "that's what you thing but whatever"
"BITCHH stopp because you know yo ass want it"
Queen: "yeah I do but doesn't mean imma sleep in his bed😂 imma get the hickeys and dip"
Clarence: "no you aren't because imma put that ass to sleep baby.. give you the healing that you need"
We finally made it to my house and I'm happy because these love birds are making me feel lonely asf
Queen POV..
"Clarence were serious about everything you said.."
Clarence: "yes babygirl but we not gonna have sex until you're ready.. I'm not gonna force you into do anything to don't want to do.. imma make sure you feel better and that you fell like the queen you are" he said giving me a kiss on my forehead
"Thanks Clare.. umm I get really horny from just looking at you.. I want to loose my virginity to you" I said embarrassedly
Clarence: "Queen you don't have to be embarrassed to tell me anything I'm your best friend and you're my babygirl anything that you're okay with I'm okey with also.. I want you to know I'm here for you ma"
Summer came back outside with duffle bag and hopped back inside the car.. we started driving to Clarence's house
"Nigga this isn't a house it's a freakin' mansion tf"

TO BE CONTINUED🥰
Make sure you like,comment, and share😩