It felt like my heart was crushed into pieces then burned into ashes.

"that would be disgusting."

She doesn't just not like me like how I like her, but she also thinks that my feelings are disgusting.

"Sana?"

I wanted to cry, but I held it in because once I cry, she'll know that I like her romantically and that's disgusting for her.

"Excuse me, I suddenly have to pee." I excused myself and walked fast to the bathroom

When I reached the bathroom, I immediately locked it. As if my tears were just waiting for me to be alone, they fell down the moment I closed the door.

The pain in my heart was unbearable. Out of the blue, I started coughing. And I realized it wasn't just a normal cough. Because when I looked at floor, there were blood.

---

"Practice over!" The dance instructor announced and my body fell on the floor

I felt another cough was coming so I quickly took out my handkerchief from my pocket and covered my mouth. I coughed twice and I felt the bloods coming out.

I wiped my mouth and hid it my pocket again, so that no one would notice the blood.

"Hey Sana, are you okay? You've been coughing a lot." Nayeon unnie asked with a hint of worry

"I'm fine. I just caught a cold." I lied

"It's because you're not taking of yourself well." Tzuyu scolded, but she sounded worried as well

---

I found myself in the bathroom again, just done coughing blood. I splashed water all over the tiles until all the traces of blood were gone, and then I faced the mirror.

"They're getting worried because you're being weak. Be strong and make them happy while you still can."

---

"We have a sudden schedule for tomorrow." Jihyo said when we finished our supper

"What? But I though tomorrow is our rest day?" Jeongyeon asked, sounding upset

I can't blame her. We were all expecting a day off tomorrow.

"That's why it's called a sudden schedule because it was sudden. The manager just told me earlier." Jihyo answered

Jeongyeon groaned in annoyance and stood up from her seat. She left the table and went to her room.

The other members followed her as well, leaving only me and Jihyo in our seat.

Jihyo heaved a sigh and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey Jihyo, do you know that you're the best leader ever?" I asked and flashed a smile

"You're saying that because I'm your only leader."

"And you're the best!"

She broke into laughter and I laughed with her. But the laughters were stopped when I suddenly coughed. Good thing I covered my mouth with my hand.

I took out my handkerchief again and wiped my mouth then my hand.

"You should go rest now. I'll take care of the dishes." Jihyo said

I smiled and nodded. She did the same.

I was about to go to my room, but I saw Jeongyeon heading out of the dorm. Worried, I ran after her.