Chapter 2

I shifted my gaze back to the ladies in front of me who were looking at me first and then the guy who was approaching the area where the workshop was going on. He went at sat on the chair in the last row. I checked my phone at there was still an hour or so left for the session to get over. As I looked up from the phone screen I noticed that he was continuously looking at me and smiling. I thought he was some kind of pervert who was ogling at my lips, and breasts and everywhere. I intentionally dropped the spatula to make him aware of where he was sitting and for what. But even that was of no use. He was still looking fixedly at me. It annoyed me to my nerves and my patience was put on test. Is he a lunatic? But I must admit secretly that he had a childlike innocence in his eyes and he did not possess a wicked smile. There was still some time left for the session to get over but I called it off immediately. I wanted to know how he gatecrashed my workshop and  that how he knew Kria,because as far as I remember there was no male applicant in the list.

The ladies stood up from their seats and thanked me for the workshop. We greeted each other and clicked a selfie to be posted on my Instagram page. When the ladies approached towards the main door, it was then that the guy came out of his fanciful world and into the real world. He stroked his hair with his fingers and came behind me. Kria was sitting on the sofa in the living room doing something on her phone. She put her phone down and came towards the door where I was standing. As I shut the door and turned around, I saw Kria and that guy standing behind me.

"So, Tushara this is Abeer. Abeer, this is Tushara." Kria said with a smile on her face.

"Hello,ma'am." He said and extended his hand.

"Hello." I said without shaking his hand.

"Tushara, I was about to tell you in the morning about Abeer but then the ladies came and-"

"He came Delhi yesterday and read our advertisement in the newspaper. He wanted to attend the workshop but since our registrations were closed, he called on my number mentioned in the ad and I could not turn down."

"Huh?" I said looking up to them from my phone screen.

"Did you hear what all I said just now?"Kria asked, looking pissed off.

"Yes, some of it..

"Abeer, You come tomorrow at 10a.m., she will give you some extra time." Kria says with the corners of her mouth turned up.

"Yes. Wait. What?" I exclaimed with my eyes wide-open.

"Ok. Thank you ma'am." Abeer said with that grin on his face.

Abeer left while I kept looking at Kria vexed.

"Why the fuck he needs extra classes, when during the class all he did was ogle my breasts." I said,irritated.

Kria chuckled.

"It is not like that Tushara. He has come here for a few months so he wants to learn before going back." Kria said still chuckling.

"Okay. But I'm doing it just because you assured him."