Chapter 5

Kayla's P.O.V
When Arthur came by to pick Charlie up he told me that we are throwing him a beach party and it's just gonna his parents and us three.
And I told him okay fine with me and I think Arthur could sense that something was wrong with me but I told him that I'm fine and I'm sure that I can make it to Charlie's party. I went to the basement, in my a box I found old pictures of me and Charlie he's gotten so big. Then all I could think about the day, I brought him into the world
FLASHBACK
ughhh mommy it hurts so freaking bad.
I know Kayla but at the end it's a big risk you are going love when that little baby comes out. HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT HURTS. Mom please help. 

~After 12 hours of cursing, screaming, and fighting

Kayla, baby wake up. My mom says but I says "every fucking thing hurts so much" I know sweetie but here he is here your sweet baby boy I look at him and I just start crying outta no where. I look at my mom and said" Mom he's perfect in every way oh my gosh. The doctor came and told me that they need to feed Charlie.
End of Flashback.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when Arthur was banging on my door and I opened and frantically ask where's Charlie he told me his dad has him and that me and him need to talk so, I asked  him what's they're to talk about and he told me that I looked kind of gloomy and asked us their anything I wanna tell him and I told him no. But, the guilt was eating me alive and I had to tell him so I told him everything, and as I was telling him I felt hot tears stream down my face, Arthur looked at me and kissed me on my lips and it felt like home and fireworks going off and He told that if he could go back into the past that he would do everything to make it right, I told that it was alright and he looked at me and I told him that we should go get ready for Charlie's birthday part and I asked him what the theme was he said " Its a surprise but just put a swimsuit on." And he winked I said" Mr. Curry isn't it against the rules not to the mother of your child what the surprise is going to be. He came close to me and wrapped him arms around my waist and whispered" Mrs. Johnson man its taking all I got to not take you down in this living room and let me rearrange your guts, and lemme tell ya girl had a pool dripping between her legs and I told him, well you are going to have to prove to me that you can handle this beast and you might get your chance. He smirked and ask is that a challenge and I told him yea and if I win you have to stop asking to sleep with me and he said if I win I told him "I will sleep with you but me and you have to be drunk," and he said challenged accepted and we shook hands.

HEY YALL IM BACK ion when I'm updating again