Ch 14

Beys pov
The next day
2:40pm

I felt kisses being placed all over my face, but I kept my eyes closed because I was just so tired. Especially after the night jay and I had. But when the kisses started traveling lower and lower I knew what was about to happen. He kissed my neck and sucked on it a little bit. Then traveled down to my chest and he played with my nipples and slid his hand to my kat. Once he started rubbing it I knew it was over for me. Actually scratch that, once he dipped one finger in my eyes shot open and a moan slipped out.

He stopped kissing on me to look up at me but continued fingering me.

"Good morning princess." He said smirking while I was losing my mind. He sped up his pace while looking me in my eyes and all I could do was buck my hips and squirm while I moaned in ecstasy.

"Jay I'm- FUCK!" I yelled when I came all over his hand while I closed my eyes and my body slightly jerked. He still continued to finger me but at a slow pace as I whimpered. When I finally opened my eyes he was looking at me with a smirk. Then he pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean, kinda how he licks my pussy.

I bit my lip because that turned me the fuck on. Then. I got up off the bed and told him to sit on the edge of the bed. Cause I'm about to make him cum. As soon as he sat down I got in between his legs and grabbed his dick. I stroked it until it he was fully erected, then I licked up from his balls to the tip of his shaft. Then I locked around his tip and sucked just that. I licked up and down his dick, getting it wet. Then I went back up to the tip and started sucking while going further and further down.

I made eye contact with him the whole time.

I sucked harder and harder then put both hands on the bottom and started stroking him while I sucked his dick was so big I couldn't fit it all in my mouth, but I'm going to one day, mark my words.

Anyways, when I heard him moaning and cussing I got motivated to go harder. I continued sucking harder while I played with his balls. Once he put his hand on the back of my head and started grinding his hips I knew it was over. He was fucking my face. And moaning, gripping my pony tail. When he started going slower I knew he was about to cum so I made him stop and pulled him out of my mouth.

"I wanna taste it daddy."

He smirked and cursed under his breath as I started jacking him off again then sucking. As soon as I felt him swell up in my mouth, I knew he was about to cum.

I ran my thumb over the tip and flicked my tongue over it then went back to sucking it. I no time he was cumming in my mouth while I kept going. His body jerked a bit while he cursed over and over again with his eyes closed. I know his toes were curled.

When he finally came down from his high and opened his eyes he looked down at me and as soon as he did I opened my mouth to show him before I swallowed. And when I did he grabbed me by my neck pulling me up to his face and shoving his tongue down my throat. We roughly made out and as we did I straddled his lap and began grinding against his dick.

I felt his hands glide up my thighs rubbing them. He lifted me by my thighs and I positioned him at my entrance. Then he helped me ease down onto him. And when I was all the was on we both moaned. The feeling of Him inside of me alone is amazing.

I started grinding my hips back and forth watching his facial expressions as he bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes. He was grunted and I was moaning

"Look at me." I said seductively

He opened his eyes and his Hands slid to my ass. I began bouncing up and down hearing how wet I was turned us on even more.